I have read that autos veg and flower under the same amout of light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep should be in the next couple weeks
if you have room for it that is
i have some fresh beans that
according to the experts here should be just a plant full of calyx's and balls
they are a fem of a fem of a fem :chuck:

Heres the breeder pic of Barney's Dr. Grinspoon... tell me where you see stacked buds and not just calyxs here and there....? that's 2 days worth of weed on that plant...

Here Barneys descrition: It's genetics is a pure heirloom Sativa. The plant grows thin and tall, and needs a longer flowering time around 95-100 days. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals.

C'mon meow...

View attachment Barneys-Farm-dr_grinspoon.jpg

Heres the breeder pic of Barney's Dr. Grinspoon... tell me where you see stacked buds and not just calyxs here and there....? that's 2 days worth of weed on that plant...

Here Barneys descrition: It's genetics is a pure heirloom Sativa. The plant grows thin and tall, and needs a longer flowering time around 95-100 days. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals.

C'mon meow...

ha fail!!!!

you posted this on the wrong thread

its cool though
when you posted on the other thread something about its not worth growing
my response i had to edit because i thought you were talking about what ever auto we were at the time
if your a pot snob its totally worth growing if your commercial or limited on space its not
the one i grew was beyond speedy like heart attack speedy
but mine was a tad bit more dense then that not much but noticeable
100 days >.< that would of been nice this plant was stuck in the never ending flower dont remember how long it took but say it this way
it was a member of the family, i had to get it a key made , when we chopped it i had to give it a 30 day eviction notice , honestly my chick at the time i thought was gonna cry when we chopped it she really enjoyed it just stared and played with it smelled it daily

and BTW that comment was in no way directed towards you just so you know :D

I hav'nt tryed the autos yet have any of you tasted to enough to compare its high to a fem seed buds ?

i liked the bud I got from a fem seed but the also take longer too grow start to finish .

i have not tasted autos yet .

Fem seeds should go no longer than their non-fem counterparts--i.e. if you are growing fem AK47 photoperiod, they will take no longer than the regular AK-47 photoperiod. Just femming a seed does not change the amount og timer it takes to finish.

I do not even grow out the auto seeds I get as freebies anymore. They simply do not produce enough and the high is not comparable to photoperiod plants, IME and IMO.

thats some good info there THG i am going to steer clear of autos unless there freebies

I have just been so disappointed with ALL the autos I have gotten and grown out. If you get a freebie, you should give it a go yourself. However, like I mentioned before (someplace) I don't know anyone who started with autos, then went to photoperiod plants who ever went back to autos. You can only take so much of the ruderalis out and still have it flower under any light.

I have just been so disappointed with ALL the autos I have gotten and grown out. If you get a freebie, you should give it a go yourself. However, like I mentioned before (someplace) I don't know anyone who started with autos, then went to photoperiod plants who ever went back to autos. You can only take so much of the ruderalis out and still have it flower under any light.
when did you chop ? most take atleast 10 weeks before it starts producing the CBD

i grow both photo's and auto's. i started with photos then grew a few auto's and kept them in rotation. then after dinafem started getting some good auto gear and barneys farm sweet tooth auto stopped having issues that was all i grew for a few year's

and how much ruderalis would be left if a breeder crossed it with a photo then bred it out . then i crossed it with a photo and bred it out ? oh forgot that most breeders start with lowryder which was auto cross photo
just wondering

Whats with the bashing on autos ??? i have never grown Auto's as they take longer then what i am accustomed to but obviously they are selling them and not giving them away for just freebies
but looking at the top auto strain might not be that bad little less on the yield end but hey i remember everyone here not growing for yield but quality if i remember right ??? and it appears many auto's fall into top quality Also
So whats the fuss ????? you cant clone them ??? you have to buy seeds ??? who really cares not like many growers in here are growing 70 - 800 plant grows most are growing what in there closet 4 - 6 maybe
Here is a idea colloidal silver to make your own fem seeds for years to come hell you could even get the canibus cup winner 2014 strain and breed it with the auto hahaha again who really cares right
lets look at Sagarmanha AK48 strain and the crosses of what it is 60 days from seed to harvest thats pretty dam good

Definetly the strongest and highest THC rating of the autoflowering types, AK-48 is the big gun of the ganga arsenal. Combining the world famous attributes of the AK-47 and Lowryder has produced a most rapid flowering femme fatal. As with all the lowryder crosses yields are lower than original strains. The trade off is the fast ripening time and ease of growing. For many years AK has been the leader in THC production and the tradition continues with AK-48. Tight, crystal covered tops adorn the plant and the growth pattern is perfect for high density grows. AK-48 will be the champion of autoflowering plants today and most likely tomorrow! "Lock and load the AK!" will be the battle cry when your friends demand the heavy hitting weed they need.

Life cycle: 8-9 weeks
Height: 0.5-0.7m
Yeild: 300g/m2 little low on the yield end but hey cross it with critical mass bring the numbers up right
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
AK-48 »»» AK-47 x Soloryder
AK-47
»»» Colombia x Mexico x Thailand x Afghanistan
Colombia »»» Sativa
Mexico »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Soloryder
Lowryder
»»» Williams Wonder x Northern Lights #2 x Mexico
Williams Wonder
Unknown Indica x Unknown Indica
Northern Lights #2
Northern Lights
Afghanistan Indica Probably »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Ruderalis

look at this guys auto scrog 5 plant 22 oz more then most do on here and from a auto lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSq4ERkZXkg[/ame]

also some pics of some autos pretty dam impressive

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5NkZDJrZI[/ame]

I don't put much stock in grows posted on You Tube. Anybody can say anything and make something look like something it isn't. I personally have never had an auto that yielded anything like a photoperiod plant and the quality just wasn't nearly as good. For me, a very experienced smoker, they just don't do it.

Autos have their niche, but anytime you are breeding cannabinoids out of a plant, IMO, it is detrimental to the very genetics of the plant.

They simply do not produce enough and the high is not comparable to photoperiod plants, IME and IMO.

I have just been so disappointed with ALL the autos I have gotten and grown out. You can only take so much of the ruderalis out and still have it flower under any light.

I personally have never had an auto that yielded anything like a photoperiod plant and the quality just wasn't nearly as good. For me, a very experienced smoker, they just don't do it.

but anytime you are breeding cannabinoids out of a plant, IMO, it is detrimental to the very genetics of the plant.

So im not sure if im catching on to what you are saying ...... do you dislike auto's ?

google Taviddude think different grow and check out his journal
dude kills it with think different he made a fem seed batch and has been growing them every since
he pulls pounds from a 8 x8 scrog DWC

Fever I have grown the AK-48 and it is above average. I hope it is not the best auto out there. I had 5 female seeds , the 2 I grew grew nice ,about a 2 1/2 foot tall plant. Just like THG said, not potent enough for me.

View attachment 215286

View attachment 215287
i liked
world of seeds afghan kush ryder out of the AK's i have grown it doesnt yield like crazy but you get roughly a oz per gallon of growing medium
thats been my experience with them
i havent grown any in a container larger then 5 gal's so not sure of the plants potentials

I don't put much stock in grows posted on You Tube. Anybody can say anything and make something look like something it isn't. I personally have never had an auto that yielded anything like a photoperiod plant and the quality just wasn't nearly as good. For me, a very experienced smoker, they just don't do it.

Autos have their niche, but anytime you are breeding cannabinoids out of a plant, IMO, it is detrimental to the very genetics of the plant.
It sound to me that cause you had issues your set in believing that Autos cannot compete with any other strains

here something i found pretty interesting

Auto-flowering is a natural trait, inherited from wild growing ruderalis species. Ruderalis species are a subspecies of cannabis sativa that have naturalised in the northern wildernesses, mostly in Russia and Eastern Europe. In northern climes, where the summers are short, summer days can be very long with up to 24 hours of light per day. Under these atypical light conditions it is crucial for wild plants to flower and spread seed as early as possible before the onset of winter. Ruderalis, unlike other types of cannabis, has adapted to make the most of the long days of short northern summers by developing the ability to flower in a short period of time, regardless of the length of daylight available.

The availability of auto-flowering versions of quality cannabis species is the result of intense and diligent breeding programmes. By crossing the auto-flowering properties of ruderalis with the THC production of other varieties, breeders have developed potent strains that will commence flowering within a month of planting (sometimes as little as a fortnight) and finish in as little as 8-10 weeks, all under 18hrs of light. The auto-flowering trait is recessive however, and isolating the trait through hybridization requires a great deal of time and experience.

Since the introduction of feminised seeds there has been a undeniable increase of plants that display hermaphroditism. Your belief that your crosses made by using CS (colloidal silver) will not display hermaphrodite tendencies is laughable at best, as is your claim that you will produce a stabilised Auto IBL. I remember the introduction of Feminised seeds and all the claims that seedbanks made about the high % rate of germinated female seeds. It wasn't long before the true extent of the seedbanks claims became apparent in the staggering rise of reported hermaphroditism. Until that time I'd never seen full blown hermaphrodites or encountered anyone who had. Sure I'd seen regular photoperiod throw nanners very late into flowering butt never full blown hermaphrodites. There is no denying this, time and time again we see threads where fem'd seeds either go full hermi or ruin crops by spreading their pollen discretely. This is very often not noticed by novice growers.
This is a forum and by definition I have every right to discuss ideas and views on any topic that I choose. My replies here are totally justified, I put it to you that you do not have the experience to deal with my questions or statements and beliefs. It is up to YOU to change my views on Auto flowering plants and Feminisation, not vice versa. It is up to YOU to prove to me that your Feminised Auto genetics are not sub par. YOU described YOUR genetics as “close enough” this clearly demonstrates to me that your genetics are NOT GOOD ENOUGH. At no time said I deal exclusively with cuttings, however I predominately do and shall continue to do so.

picture.php

this is many years old

I would bet you cash money if we were to do a side by side comparison with like 5 strains, 1 hit each strain, you would not be able to tell which 1 was an auto. you likely already have if you have bought any.

It sound to me that cause you had issues your set in believing that Autos cannot compete with any other strains

here something i found pretty interesting

Auto-flowering is a natural trait, inherited from wild growing ruderalis species. Ruderalis species are a subspecies of cannabis sativa that have naturalised in the northern wildernesses, mostly in Russia and Eastern Europe. In northern climes, where the summers are short, summer days can be very long with up to 24 hours of light per day. Under these atypical light conditions it is crucial for wild plants to flower and spread seed as early as possible before the onset of winter. Ruderalis, unlike other types of cannabis, has adapted to make the most of the long days of short northern summers by developing the ability to flower in a short period of time, regardless of the length of daylight available.

The availability of auto-flowering versions of quality cannabis species is the result of intense and diligent breeding programmes. By crossing the auto-flowering properties of ruderalis with the THC production of other varieties, breeders have developed potent strains that will commence flowering within a month of planting (sometimes as little as a fortnight) and finish in as little as 8-10 weeks, all under 18hrs of light. The auto-flowering trait is recessive however, and isolating the trait through hybridization requires a great deal of time and experience.
i bet they would dis the iranian auto too ..... just because the name says "auto"

its 100% indica BTW

probably. you have any auto seeds right now? anyone? I have la disa, vast and fast and thc bomb and would love to start a thread with multi grows growing the same or different strains to just kinda show ppl what its all about. it would be great and a lot of fun to do.

Latest posts

Back