I have some questions :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokozontai

Reaction score
For pictures 1 and 2 - what is that spider looking bug? Ive noticed some lurking between the leafs even though i treat my plant against insects .
For picture 3 - is it a sign of preflowering stage ?
For pictures 4,5,6 is it normal for them leafs and tips to turn yellow ?
For picture 7 - what kind of vermin severs the leaf like that ?

Thank you :) .

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 5.jpg

View attachment 6.jpg

View attachment 7.jpg

Pic1-2- i have seen those bugs outdoors never really messed with my plants
Pic 3- from that pic looks like its just sexing
Pic 4- looks like a lil nute burn to me
Pic 5- it is some kind of insect doing that damage my guess is a type or hopper or caterpillar

That Kindbud nailed it! That is a nice spider finding something to eat in your grow. Don't just spray for bugs if you don't know what kind you have. They can quickly get resistance to a spray. Then you have to move on to harder drugs, lol, i mean chemicals.

You will need an eye piece, loupe, to see what kind of bugs, thirp are tiny...or spider mites. Check the underside of the leaves for black bug ****. or a "waterline" look for thirp.
Green mojo for your grow and i am glad you are here.

I don't believe that pic 3 is preflowers--that just looks like new growth to me. I see no sign of sex yet.

The brown tips are likely nutrient burn from the nutrients being too hot.

Spider mites will not eat the leaves like that, rather they suck the juice from the leaves and they leave white spots on the leaves, which you do seem to have a bit of. I have never had thrips so don't know what kind of damage they do. I am thinking grasshopper or caterpillars like Kindbud.

Your prints can be lifted from those pics,...a crop will sort it, just as a bottle of Neem Oil will fix ya plants

"V"

Good point on the finger prints in the picture. However, if they have never been arrested and/or fingerprinted then it won't matter.

I personally don't like to use the Neem oil as it leaves a lot of oily residue on everything it touches. I prefer to use the Azomax as it is made from the Neem oil so it has the same active ingredients. The Azo is able to be used as a soil drench to get any bugs in the soil, and it is absorbed by the plant to attack the bugs from within. Then it breaks down in the plant after 10ish days and is no longer present to leave any residue or taste in the ffinal product. :)

In the far east ID theft is becoming a great hassle, and it in most cases starts with a stolen fingerprint, and or stolen wallet, it was this that I was drawing attention too, and yes naturally the local authorities too, considering your fingerprints are with you for life, and indeed these images are too, ....just remember not all these young dudes are gonna make 40 .....lol!!
Azamax in your lungs? ...your poison ...good 4 U!!

"V"

Good point that it is a possibility for identity theft, I haven't heard too much about people having their lives ruined by someone lifting their fingerprints. We all better start wearing gloves when we go out to eat at a public restaurant :eek:

Azomax doesn't get into your lungs unless you smoke it while it is on the plant or active within the plant. It is made from Neem oil, it is the active ingredient in Neem oil but it breaks down within the plant and is gone within 2 weeks of administering it. :)

Good point that it is a possibility for identity theft, I haven't heard too much about people having their lives ruined by someone lifting their fingerprints. We all better start wearing gloves when we go out to eat at a public restaurant :eek:

Azomax doesn't get into your lungs unless you smoke it while it is on the plant or active within the plant. It is made from Neem oil, it is the active ingredient in Neem oil but it breaks down within the plant and is gone within 2 weeks of administering it. :)
AZA..DECT..TIN..is the active piece of Neen and Azamax its proprietary brand, and not many would want your prints in a restaurant, skimming credit cards is to easy ...rather than lifting dabs ...lol

Latest posts

Back