I just couldnt take it anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a pisser but my dual arc bulb for my 1000 went tits up on me. I went to check pH's and was like wow its dark in here with only a 400hps on ***? The MH portion of the bulb quit. It didnt blow, just burned out. Ill be flipping next week anyways so i put the eye hps in there. Back to rockin and rollin.

Looking good buddy! :aok:
bummer on the dual arc.. seems like fancy tech that needs some refinement. have you seen that gizmo at far north? some kind of subsonic harmonic generator..? looks cool but the price is no match for a good old cheap radio that can do the same thing.. IMO.
:joint:

Heres my autos looking tasty. My 12/12s getting ready to flip the scrog soon

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

ishnish said:
Looking good buddy! :aok:
bummer on the dual arc.. seems like fancy tech that needs some refinement. have you seen that gizmo at far north? some kind of subsonic harmonic generator..? looks cool but the price is no match for a good old cheap radio that can do the same thing.. IMO.
:joint:
I havent been in there for awhile bud. I do need to pick up some RW cubes soon. Ill take a look when Im in there. Hows things?

Ok so I did the swap this morning. All of the moms im flowering were moved to tye same cabinet as my ebb tubs. I feel like my screen is close enough to full so I flipped them too. I realized as well that I just dont have much room atm so I put my micro grow girls in with the scrog. Everything else was moved to the veg tent. Larrys are under cfl next to the autos and PCs that are vegging a bit longer under the 400.

looks tasty.
fyi- far north is remodeling so everything is 10% off
i'm bout 10 days out from my harvest, i'll try to set up a journal next time around.

Yeah I was in there a couple days ago picking up some rw cubes. The only thing that I need for my garden is another jug of GH bloom. It goes quick running Lucas. I am stocked up on everything but smoke. Thats about to change when the autos fome down a week from today :)

Update. I chopped the 2 autos that I had in SS 2 weeks ago at 65 days. Yield. A little over 7 oz. Very nice. Citrusy smell and flavors to them. ebb tables are stretching and flowering away. I kept tucking them under the screen the first 2 weeks of 12/12 then let them go do their own thing. The moms that I have in flower are cruising along. The WW is looking to be a turkey day chop and the KK and Lemon Skunk close to that. The PCs I just dont like how they grow. Stretch like heck and super slow to flower. I wont be running them again.

Well as depressing as this sounds I just yanked everything due to some likely visit from LEO due to a snooping teenage child with a big mouth around her mother. My WW KK and LS moms were at 8 weeks and probably should have gone 2 more but at least its something. Cold temps slowed things down a bit. My hydro plants were at 5 weeks and looked awesome. Sucks but I can always start over.

better safe than sorry, better safe than in jail, better safe than dead.
that's a rough decision but like you said, it can always start again.
maybe get some no trespassing signs from the depot to help keep them pesky kids away.. and a big ill tempered dog too.
good luck on getting back up.

this really sucks!
we've had to shut down and purge the house, in the past.
stay safe to grow another day, my friend.

WOW AK, that really is a bum-trip. I'm so sorry -- it would devistate me. How did it happen? Were they snooping, or did you let them in your garden. I was real paranoid at first, but the longer I grow the more I realize I am in a great spot for growing. I rarely let anyone in the boat these days -- sorry dude -- I guess all you can do is let it blow over and then start again -- damn....

Latest posts

Back