I just couldnt take it anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
I shut down for the summer to avoid any heat in more ways than one. But I was cleaning out my closet and came across my box of beans. I had to peek inside and guess who's closet didnt get finished? I popped a RP Kandy Kush fem and a DNA Lemon Skunk fem (both tude freebies from awhile back). 2 BF Pineapple Chunk fem. Hopefully these turn out better than the last 2 did, and the last 2 Nirvana White Widow regs that I had. This is by far my favorite to grow. My fingers are crossed for the pheno that I lost or at least a female lol. I also popped 8 Black Snow autos. These are a cross that I made using a Snowryder female and an Onyx male. I have high hopes for these. Ive been wanting to grow them out but havent done anything from seed for quite a long time. Im planning on running all of these in an organic SS mix until I can do the clones in my Ebb system.

Welcome back into the fold! Sounds like quite a lineup.

What up AK!! I'll grab a chair for this one. :watchplant:
I hear ya on the heat, I'm so ready to snuggle down for the winter. gonna be getting some new equips soon and maybe even a half decent camera.

Thanks THG and Yes NC im working on it :) Ish how are ya buddy? Did you ever run any of the Black Snow beans?

Doing good, moved a couple times, but I'm ready to chill now. was working on acclimatisation on those auto beans guerrilla style... not going as I hoped and I need to make a trip out soon to see if anything survived thus far. thought I used all the beans but recently learned I gave some to a buddy and he still sit'n on some.. have you been getting 100% auto with them?

I am on board for this one:smoke1: :48:

ishnish said:
Doing good, moved a couple times, but I'm ready to chill now. was working on acclimatisation on those auto beans guerrilla style... not going as I hoped and I need to make a trip out soon to see if anything survived thus far. thought I used all the beans but recently learned I gave some to a buddy and he still sit'n on some.. have you been getting 100% auto with them?

I havent ran them yet actually, believe it or not. I was having such a good time running my White Widow and Blueberry Gum genetics that I never had the room or anything more than just a curious desrire to see what the cross turned out as. They should be %100 autos (I doubt ANYTHING is actually completely %100 fool proof). Both sets of genetics used in the cross were stable autos.

akhockey said:
I havent ran them yet actually, believe it or not. I was having such a good time running my White Widow and Blueberry Gum genetics that I never had the room or anything more than just a curious desrire to see what the cross turned out as. They should be %100 autos (I doubt ANYTHING is actually completely %100 fool proof). Both sets of genetics used in the cross were stable autos.

You shld get stable autos then.....nice to see ya back at it ak

I wont bother posting baby pics since we all know what seedlings look like. All of my 12/12's have popped. Most have been above ground for 4 days now. I have only had 4 of 8 autos germinate. I am going to start a couple 3 or 4 more tonight I think. Tomorrow everything will be transplanted into 6" square pots with fresh Black Gold Organic soil in them. The Kandy Kush and the Lemon Skunk are leading the race so far with the 2 WW a close second. I'll kepp them all under CFL's until they get a little bigger then ill fire up the 400w dual spectrum to veg them out.

akhockey said:

Yeah, everything I had inside was a 12/12 strain so me and a buddy went hiking after sprouting several of those auto beans. hoping to get a few ounces and a seed stock for next year and create a truly Alaskan Auto.

:ciao: akhockey

Happy Growing

:watchplant:

take care and be safe

ishnish said:
Yeah, everything I had inside was a 12/12 strain so me and a buddy went hiking after sprouting several of those auto beans. hoping to get a few ounces and a seed stock for next year and create a truly Alaskan Auto.

With all the rain weve had, lets hope you dont have mold. I was going to do the same thing this summer, but never did get around to it

Everything was transplanted last friday. The KK, LS, WW, and the PC all went into 3 gallon grow bags with some freshly re-ammended SS topped with fresh Black Gold. The autos recieved 6 inch pots with a couple of inches of FFOF in the bottom and fresh BG on top. I also germed a few more auto beans. Im shooting for 4 female autos to put in 3 gallon bags with SS. Everything is getting put under my 400W dual spectrum today. Hopefully Ill have time to snap some before pics. The before being before the roots hit that SS and they explode!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes and for stopping by to gander everyone

Change of plans. When I set up my 400W digi and pulled the dual spectrum out of the box that was in my "bulb tote"(i have alot of bulbs) it was cracked really bad so I went with the HO MH I have. I was dissappointed to say the least. I like the dual spectrum bulbs and so do the plants.

I got the 400W digilux HPS. and I plan to get more. 57,000 lumens is the best I've seen with 400's.
and for the auto's.. maybe next summer I'll start em inside and plan for an early july cut. cause that seems to be the end of the summer 'round here..

Ok so its been a few days since Ive updated. I changed my mind again and put everything under my 600W with a MH bulb in there now. I also popped 2 of the 4 Mandala 1 beans that I have left hoping for a good pheno. Last M-1's I ran I only got 2 out of 6 female and completely different phenos.(a bubble gum smelling indy dom and a sat dom) If I dont get purple then Ill try again. Everything else is looking good leaves are twisting a bit in the SS but they get over it quickly and blast off. Im still waiting on the autos to show sex. I popped a couple more to increase the chance of 4 females. Between work and school Ive been busy busy. Photos soon.

Latest posts

Back