I Just Don't Know...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biff LaRue

Reaction score
My grow started when I was at a party and mentioned I would like to have just 6 seeds to try and grow. A half hour later someone I didn't know handed me a baggy with 6 seeds in it! Of the 6, 5 sprouted and they were all female. I searched for growing info and now I'm not sure all of what I followed was all that good or applied correctly but now, the 4th week of flowering, I have no idea if things are going OK or if I should cut my loses and start again. I would like some input as to my grow.

_MG_2533.JPG

_MG_2533.JPG
_MG_2534.JPG
_MG_2537.JPG

_MG_2538.JPG

Attachments

• _MG_2540.JPG
    _MG_2540.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 10
Yep. The plants are very leggy from too little light but you will get some popcorn buds out of them.

Definitely finish them. Just keep an eye out for any signs they are throwing male flowers. Some bag seed is Hermie prone. While you are finishing these up, save some money for better lights. It looks like you are underlit.

I use King LEDs. Right now Amazon has a great special offer on the 1500 model which I recommend. 131.75 US for it and it looks like LED glasses and cable pulleys also come with it.
>>>https://www.amazon.com/Double-Spectrum-Greenhouse-Flowering-Growing/dp/B01LZ8C34S/ref=sr_1_4?crid=11ECFXG640Z6L&keywords=king+led&qid=1581717126&s=lawn-garden&sprefix=king,lawngarden,140&sr=1-4

Last edited:
I also have a King LED(a 1200) and bought it on hamsters recommendation. I like mine and they are very reasonably priced. I bought some cheaper LEDs and they are OK but the plants under the King seem happier.

You shouldn't be. For that little light, the plants look shockingly happy. By comparison, I run twin 2000w equivalent high end LED fixtures (spiderfarmer/Samsung) in an equivalent footprint. Blind them with brilliance!

The light should probably be determined by the size of your growing tent...how big is the space your in?

That looks good, I'd be happy with that. The samsung leds are pretty good.

Thank You, again. Can't do it all at once but I can buy more lumens!

You can always partition off part of your space till you get more light. Either way adding the King to this set up with those lights will definitely give you a huge improvement.

You can always partition off part of your space till you get more light. Either way adding the King to this set up with those lights will definitely give you a huge improvement.
I will finish off the grow I have going so I'll leave this setup as is and put the 1500 in my 3x3 tent where I have just transplanted 12 clones. When the clones move to the 4x6 room I'll add another 1500.

You might do well to get yourself some stakes to tie up those branches that are falling over(a good problem to have). You will get those buds more light and avoid the risk of the branches snapping.

Latest posts

Back