I know this has been talked about since forever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
I'm getting a perfume taste on my end result buds..They're cured in a very cool dark dry place for at least 2 weeks. I think my problem is my feeding. I am a heavy feeder, I know there are mixed reviews on flushing but it makes sense if one is feeding heavy that the buds will pick that up in its flavor profile. Now Im watering watering feeding, watering watering feeding with lots of run off then stop feeding at week 8 or 9..im hoping this resolves the issue

I have had that happen a lot my self
I was thinking must be what I feed
I use floralicous , I may start using Molasses again

I have had that happen a lot my self
I was thinking must be what I feed
I use floralicous , I may start using Molasses again
I use molasses. That's not the answer. I did make progress. I started water water feeding in that order and stop all nutrients at week 8 and just water then with enzymes and ph water. The taste improved a bunch. Also let the plant dry the last 10 days before chopping. This will force the plant to use any stores nutes too

I use molasses. That's not the answer. I did make progress. I started water water feeding in that order and stop all nutrients at week 8 and just water then with enzymes and ph water. The taste improved a bunch. Also let the plant dry the last 10 days before chopping. This will force the plant to use any stores nutes too
10 days the plant goes into survival mode and hopefully makes more trichs

Are we doing any contests with prizes. I can donate. Also north Atlantic seed has exclusive unicorn burst auto available. That's the thug pug unicorn **** strain that's so rare

Are we doing any contests with prizes. I can donate. Also north Atlantic seed has exclusive unicorn burst auto available. That's the thug pug unicorn **** strain that's so rare
No can do, owners do not want it.
We had a few willing to do the same
Thk U , I appreciate the offer

Maybe some day. we can dream

But You can get a Nice Bud of the Month Badge to let members know you are part of the elusive (on purpose) club

1641659201740.png

Latest posts

Back