i know this sounds stupid.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Sorry to ask such a stupid question but its buggin me.

When i start my grow will i need to have my fans on all the time?

I will moniter the temp and humidaty but i dont wanna be in there every hour checking temp and stuff i wanna stay out of the room as much ass possible so i dont stress them out.

Sorry its a stupid question but i dont wanna kill me plants when i start them with too much ventilation or not enough!

Thanks,

RAD

The best thing to do is set-up your grow area and let it run with no plants for a couple of days. Get the average temps and make adjustments before planting you first seed. ;)

yeah ive been doing that before my cuttings get here but.. does the humidaty and temp change with the plants in there? im sure it will be ok but i wanna cover every base so i dont mess up.

Thanks again mutt!

It will slightly but nothing to fret about. Its averages your looking at.
if you between the mid-seventies and lower eighties. Your ready to rock and roll. :D
Humidity is a beast. I'm happy with 30% if that. winter time it drops to 20-25% and still grow fine. Just have to water a lil more often is all.

thats good to know man sorry to keep asking all these daft questions but i wanna make sure i know as much info as i can possibly fit in my Tiny brain!:)

Thanks again mutt when i get more experience ill contribute my knowledge cuz we have all have to keep helping each other out and keep sharing that knowledge!!

Don't worry about being int he room when the lights are on... the co2 is good for em.

I don't think you can have too much ventilation.... as for fans blowing on the plants, I think you should have them on all the time. It will strengthen the plant. just don't have them too close or too high so they do damage to the palnts. Frm what I found, if you keep say, a closet closed at night, even with a fan on, I get about double the humidity as usual, especially after a watering.

Mutt said:
The best thing to do is set-up your grow area and let it run with no plants for a couple of days. Get the average temps and make adjustments before planting you first seed. ;)

He aint lyin there. I made the mistake of starting my grow then when i put em under my hps my room was getting like 95-105. Played hell trying to get the temps down but finally did. Definately get your environment straight, then start your grow. Ventilation is key.

Latest posts

Back