I like auto flowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The celts are here

Reaction score
Just noticed this little auto flower place,my last 4 grows have been autos,got bored with photo plants

I like the quick harvest
What’s every one else growing,Hindu Kush ,gorilla glue,cream,white widow I have going
At the minute,

ive started to pop seeds for my new grow lol
Girl Scout cookies,northern lights/blueberry
60 day bubble gum regular autos
I won these on another forum,I hate growing regular seeds waiting
For males pop their heads up, but I’m doing a grow report on the seeds fattest seeds I’ve ever seen,one of them opened in 24 hours

I mite do a lemon skunk as well
A216D643-FB78-4FA7-843F-15712515C235.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah i have a couple Mr Magoo Auto seedlings going. Guess we will see if they are female or not. Ones looking great and The other one not looking so good. Think the soil was a little hot for it. Funny how two seeds of the same shit can react so different. I got plenty of them so im not worried.

Nothing wrong with growing autos, as I have grown them before. I prefer photos because of the yield and variety of strains that I prefer.

I just planted two of your Gabagoo Autos to give Mr Magoo Auto some company. Hope they are females.😁
I planted one of the Mr.Magoos a few months ago and it was a girl. Didnt get big because i was outta town working and was only under CFLs. Still got some good smoke believe it or not. I was very surprised that it had such a punch with such little light.

I don’t like to grow regular seeds myself since there’s always to many males in the pack,
But I got the bumble gum for free
And a photo of my sour gorilla strain I made
Gorilla glue/sour kush

this is my last grow gorilla glue,sour kush,cream,blueberry all in a 32-32-6ft tent lol
0220379C-BF66-4F17-B6DC-D12484AEAD83.jpeg
B1E6795D-C937-4567-942D-172005E4CA0F.jpeg
FDFFC5D2-B94D-482C-A9A7-299D918E0770.jpeg

Super keen to grow Autos outside next year
its mid summer here (NZ) where its still illegal
my photoperiods are going great outside since 5nov
i LST along ground and they're now knee high but we still got 14 hr days so bout 2 months before we get 12/12hr
then summer degrades quickly
next summer auto durban poision or GSC outside plant dec harvest feb sounds like a dream.

Super keen to grow Autos outside next year
its mid summer here (NZ) where its still illegal
my photoperiods are going great outside since 5nov
i LST along ground and they're now knee high but we still got 14 hr days so bout 2 months before we get 12/12hr
then summer degrades quickly
next summer auto durban poision or GSC outside plant dec harvest feb sounds like a dream.
I’m growing GSC my next grow ,I just popped some seeds,also northern lights/blueberry
60 day bubblegum maybe a lemon skunk

there all autos

at the minute I have gorilla glue,Hindu Kush ,cream,white widow growing ,I also had some sour gorilla my strain but I gave the plants to a friend to finish and keep I have plenty of sour gorilla seeds
59391BB4-A7F5-417A-84D2-BA69E0BD8C5B.jpeg

I am a new grower. I grew Lemon Haze Auto and they were ready to harvest milky trichomes week 8. You are doing your own seeds huh?

Have made my own seed crosses before. Also back crossed some, with Apollo 13 being the most potent strain. It will kick your behind.

Nice colors. 👍
Dont forget The Bud Of The Month Contest has started for February.

Latest posts

Back