I lost the info I got with my seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I feel a bit foolish being I have misplaced the info I got with the seeds , I have an auto called cb cheese an it’s my first auto plus it’s had pistols since like it was 3 weeks old so I don’t know when it is actual starting to flower being it’s been for a while . So I thought I would ask if any of you might have some advice on what I could look for so I can know when to add the additives for flowering ?

Now.. soon as it shows sex, the hairs.. she is beginning preflower. or aka : Transition period.

Start decreasing veg foods and increasing bloom and your good to go. If you use a salt base food and
not organic.. give them a little flushing a day or so before switching foods around.. watch the run off and when it begins to clear up your good. next watering make your adjustments and keep decreasing veg and increasing bloom until you max it out around week 6. most autos take 75 days from seed.. give or take.

luck

Now.. soon as it shows sex, the hairs.. she is beginning preflower. or aka : Transition period.

Start decreasing veg foods and increasing bloom and your good to go. If you use a salt base food and
not organic.. give them a little flushing a day or so before switching foods around.. watch the run off and when it begins to clear up your good. next watering make your adjustments and keep decreasing veg and increasing bloom until you max it out around week 6. most autos take 75 days from seed.. give or take.

luck
Just poped 6 mephisto green crack and i have been following you Brother.
Poped 2 snocains and all 8out of 8 are doing well.
I let the tap root get bigger than i had b4 as you wrote
You're one bad ass mofo !

luck
I am around 65 days I got to count them does this mean my plant is about ready ? CUse that I wasn’t expecting

At this point I really need to see an updated photo ok... let's see her and take a peek under the skirt
Sweet Jesus ! I read your post and my heart skipped a beat !
Growing some Mephisto Green Crack as a offering to the gods to make you and Pute feel better.... :rolleyes:

pictures, some folks use a loupe and check trics, some just watch the bud, and some count days which is the not the best way. it could be off a few days either way depending on your grow setup.

i don't check em anymore, i lost my loupe, so now i watch the pistils have all turned and curled.
No not yet but I do think she is in flowering stage , even though she started growing pistols around 2-4 weeks from germ I think it was three weeks but i didn’t write it down

Latest posts

Back