I love a happy plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all...
I've fucked up so many grows lately lol. I had a nice plant ripening when I bought my house last year. I had it figured to be 3 lids at least. The ride here left the little thing bruised but not broken. For some reason I still don't understand, I harvested it early, and it's been a big regret because EVERY grow since has been no bueno.

The last few attempts have ended badly. Even on this grow... I planted two at the beginning. They both sprouted the same day. The Force mutated from the first set of leaves. I scrapped it and planted another. Wouldn't you know it?? The gd thing did the same thing?!?! So I gave up on those seeds (I reckon I'm not wise in the ways of the Force). I was going to plant another, but I didn't want a three week split (one tent).

I think this little bugger growing here will be my good vibe.
Consistency! Others may disagree but I do exact same feeds and light schedules, I usually screw up on something every grow but just keep you schedule, feed and light cycle constant. And it works.

Consistency! Others may disagree but I do exact same feeds and light schedules, I usually screw up on something every grow but just keep you schedule, feed and light cycle constant. And it works.
Right on man! My first grow was miracle grow with CFLs. It turned out GREAT lol. I'm a firm believer in KISS, but I overthink EVERYTHING, and it is usually my detriment. But hey... you don't learn without failure, right?!

I've got homemade soil that worked before. It's new again tho because I've added and ammended it. A work in progress if you will.
I'm going to finish this little beauty in a SIP container. I made some of the diy "em-1" also. I've been top watering for now and adding small doses of the em. I poured a gallon in the SIP today with the em. I figure I got a week before I move Shocky into it, so best to get the blood flowing.

Do y'all use mycorrhizal fungi? I have enough left for one more transplant. It's hard for me to get the granules "in place" the way I think they should be. Can I powder the granules or will it mess them up?

Last edited:
This thread probably belong in journals. My apologies. Feel free to put it in its place lol.

I put Shocky into the SIP and topped it four days ago. It seems to be adjusting well.
20211124_173207.jpg
20211124_173214.jpg

Started some LST to open up the branches. Almost time for the SCROG net!
20211128_171607.jpg20211128_171619.jpg20211128_171638.jpg
I had the net in, but it wasn't time yet...that's why some leaves look twisted. I get excited 😂

Drinking about a 1/2 gallon every three days. I believe the water roots found the res lol. Been adding 1 Tbsp of "em-1" per gallon of water. The nitrogen problem looks like it balanced itself out. There were a couple purple lines starting on a couple of the fan leaf stems as well, but they have gone away.

20211201_181732.jpg
20211201_181742.jpg
20211201_181752.jpg

A little pruning and shaping. I'm seeing preflower, but it's a bit soon to know sex for sure

20211205_064256.jpg
20211205_064321.jpg
20211205_064306.jpg

nice plant! The screen looks a little bit tight i mean the squares look small

nice plant! The screen looks a little bit tight i mean the squares look small
Thank you. Yeah I made them small on purpose. I like having more spots to tie the branches down to the screen. It makes harvest time easier. I think i need to cut the legs a bit shorter so next time the branches can come thru a bit closer to the middle.

Reactions: zem
if you look at the top 3 or 4 nodes you will find preflowers telling you the sex.

🎶 Fat bottomed girls you make my rockin world go round 🎶

No pistils yet, but definitely female preflower.

Latest posts

Back