I love this girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did you see?

but yes , those two products will help a lot with an outdoor grow
Bigsur51, is this statement below correct from all of your outdoor experience ?
Hydrogen peroxide both treats and further prevents pest infestation. This weaker solution will prevent damage to the leaves and is effective as a general insecticide. Combine in a spray bottle to thoroughly soak the infected plants. Make sure to get the undersides of the leaves.”
Also, any thoughts on diluted Isopropyl alcohol spray ?

Being an indoor grower, I have only had soil knats & controlled them with the yellow sticky paper staked into each pot, but I know the day is coming when someone else unwanted comes to the party !

Thnx in advance (sorry barging into the thread).

Bigsur51, is this statement below correct from all of your outdoor experience ?
Hydrogen peroxide both treats and further prevents pest infestation. This weaker solution will prevent damage to the leaves and is effective as a general insecticide. Combine in a spray bottle to thoroughly soak the infected plants. Make sure to get the undersides of the leaves.”
Also, any thoughts on diluted Isopropyl alcohol spray ?

Being an indoor grower, I have only had soil knats & controlled them with the yellow sticky paper staked into each pot, but I know the day is coming when someone else unwanted comes to the party !

Thnx in advance (sorry barging into the thread).

i have never used hydrogen peroxide nor alcohol as a general insecticide so I cannot answer your question

maybe some other growers with experience will chime in

I use alcohol,water,and dish soap. I use it on all my veggies and weed if needed. I'm growing my weed in the middle of African Giant Marigolds this year and haven't found one bug on my girls, not even white flies. Love these giant marigolds.
Big grows big ass trees and several of them. He knows his stuff and gives out great advice. I know nothing about pesticides myself.

Last edited:
Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda can be used as a mixture for PM and fungi problems 1 tbsp per quart of water and peroxide use 3-4 tbsp per quart add just a few drops of dawn.... Or for a Gallon 12 tbsp peroxide and 4 tbsp baking soda and a teaspoon of dawn...... Peroxide also works good for root rot and over watering probs. For insects mites etc I usually go with Neem oil with little dawn mixed in to help break it down

Latest posts

Back