I Love

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
my new bong!!!! WOOHOO :D

Bong 007 (Medium).jpg

Bong 012 (Medium).jpg

Bong 015 (Small).jpg

Very nice. Does it have an icecatcher, of is that the female stem holding it? Either way, it's a beautiful piece..... how does it smoke?

thanks guys....and yes...it does have an icecatcher ;) that was the clincher between this bong and one with a frog on it...the frog had no icecatcher

lol....'piece'....hahahahaaaaa

Is it art...or is it a tool?

Glass wares have become seriously over-priced.

Ever wonder how many thick based, 16 oz glasses you could get for the price of an artsy bong?

Not that I'm knocking a good bong...just the price of those things.

I don't like anything that comes with a 900% mark-up.

W ï l l said:
lol....'piece'....hahahahaaaaa

Is it art...or is it a tool?

Glass wares have become seriously over-priced.

Ever wonder how many thick based, 16 oz glasses you could get for the price of an artsy bong?

Not that I'm knocking a good bong...just the price of those things.

I don't like anything that comes with a 900% mark-up.

This is only true in some cases. With the art of glass blowing, there can be many things done, many different materials used....many man-hours put towards them. I'll have to take some pictures of my glasswares.

LdyLunatic, I have a Lizard angled bong, it will be in my post about glasswares.

hey Will....i am lucky to be blessed with a close friend working at the head shop...the regular retail on my bong was 99 bucks...but i managed to talk my buddy down to 65 (including taxes) :)

i hear ya and share your same thoughts on the overpriced stuff...some places REALLY gouge the consumer :mad:

i think if i was paying full price i would be bongless ...i can't see spending that much

lol....$100-300 glass tubes make a thing like the Volcanoe vaporizer seem like a bargain.

People just have to stop being willing to fork out that kinda loot for...wannabe pyrex.

The only true cost in the process of glass blowing is keeping the oven on. Hellz...most of'em are using a mold anyway.

$50 though gets a day at a glass blowing operation/class where you get to blow your own bong!

W ï l l said:
lo

$50 though gets a day at a glass blowing operation/class where you get to blow your own bong!

Welcome to my next internet search!!! Any leads?

i'd say its personal taste and choice. if i see a beautiful - to my eye - unique piece of work and i really desire it, then the price really does not matter. BUT i will deal big time to get the best price i can.

look at a 10k gold chain - i've seen people pay 5,000 dollars for a 100 gram chain when they should know that there is less then half actual gold content in it. and its machine made.

L/L - its very nice and you made a great choice, good deal on the bargaining too.

Sweet looking bong. Keep in mind I'm from the old school and don't know squat about these new-fangled smoking tools. I do want to aquire a nice thick glass pipe for use around the house.

As for spending $300 bucks for a bong... why the hell not. Over-priced? You betcha but still a nice toy. $300 bucks is a drop in the bucket when you consider the price of the weed that will go through the bong.

Big-ass Bong... $300
Smoking it with your friends... priceless

I see ya got yourself a new smoking toy LL. How does she hit?

astra007...i hear ya....if i see something i really like...i get it...i paid 50 for a small handpipe...but it has Timmy from South Park in a bubble on it...i had to have it...and i love it madly :D

W ï l l...i have yet to try a volcano or a vaporizor for that matter....give me time i will probably break and get one eventually ;) glass is a collecting for me...some women want Royal Doulton fine china...i want glass :)

Reverend Willis...you know...i think you got my feelings about glass just right...sharing and chilling with the friends :cool:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT....she hits beautifully....i took a massive hit for SmokinMom...and i didn't choke....i love it :D

Latest posts

Back