i made iso pics and step by step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
isoqj8.jpg

got the iso at wallmart for $1.63 and its ALOT enough to make 2-3 batches
suppliesrr3.jpg

all the supples were under $10 it was about 7 dollars for it all i got rubber bands razor iso coffee filter and a plastic jar so i can squeeze it at the end creating pressure
4hrspi8.jpg

this is after about 3 hrs went from green water to brown
20hrsln0.jpg

this is right now as i just woke up i scraped most of it 2geather and it still has iso in it so it still needs 2 evaporate ill take a closer pic in a moment BY the way i scraped put through the black liquid and it got me TORN i was laughing for no reason and i never get that high

heres a pic i took up close with my cam
hash1ky5.jpg

celifanehashcd7.jpg

atomicswathd9.jpg

1. get the supplies i stated above
2. stems fan leaves leaves from around the bud premature bud and bud and roaches keef will all work
3. put ur swag in the jar break it up some, then add iso so its 1-2 inches over the swag or swimming and or floating in the iso (some people let it sit for 3 days some don't let it sit at all and go 2 step #4)
4. shake well for 2 mins if ur using bud or leaves with visible crystals a muinet will do
5. now take 2-4 coffee filters and put them over the top of your jar and secure it with the rubber bands(i added like 10 didnt want swag falling in 2 mixture)
6. flip it up side down with a plate with no ridigid edges or a squared pan and you should see green liquid, later on it will turn 2 brown liquid if u put it out side the vapor of it wont make u downsyndrom and it will evap faster and their u have it
7. it could come out yellow brown light brown green or black but make sure you let it FULLY evaporate even it it is all clobed up if its still runny let it sit more so it will harden up

p.s. THANKS STONEY he helped me through most of this

Nice, i'm making some now too, i put it in the jar yesterday, i am still letting it soak and it's been soaking for about 18 hours. It's a really dark green and i can hardly see through the dark green iso in the jar when i hold it to the light. How long did you let yours soak for?

also how much green material did you use to make the mix?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dude do it right now i didn't let it soak im chopping my girl down 2 morrow and will have alot of stuff 2 use i will soak it then for about an hour then shake for a muinet. i jsut use some stems and yellow dry fam leaves about a quarter ounce lol! it was jsut a test but turned out good im running a lighter over that brown patch its making the iso evaporate really quick im about 2 post a pic of what that brown circle turned in 2

Heeeey, it's flammable! don't do that lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nah theirs not id b able 2 put it out with my thumb jsut a small compact brown/liquid ball now listen heres what happens dont even touch it jsut scrap it all to geather i see now its starting to turn hard and black like lafy taffy so i think ur done soakin give it a go and sned me some pics id use 2 filters u will get alot of yield

yeah, i'm going to pour mine into a pan in a few mins, it got 3/4 of a day soaking in iso, it's really really dark green, almost blackish. Imma just let it sit out in the sun and evap, prolly take a few days.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

try 2 do it in somehting square if u can the pan if not o well yeh id say around 30-40 hrs u will have gooood stuff iv been smoking this stuff through a screen in a 1 hitter

yeah, i heard stoney was taking quarter of aluminum square like...tiny piece, dropping a dot into it and throwing it into your bowl and smoke it, says it fries him. And you don't taste the alumin foil or anything lol.

~Burn one~
Dewayne

yeh u can do any of that some spilled on some computer paper i put it it a grav bong got me torn then i soaked up 2 rolling papers in it and let them dry when the hash was still runny iv smoked allmsot all of it i had about a half gram off about 12 grams of fan leavs half dried and stems from resen buds ill sned a pic of the finished fully evaped product.

You guys are crackin me up! Puff! You're almost out already? Hahahahaaha, must have been good!

Hey Dewayne, you don't want to put that in direct sunlight man. The light will start killing the thc.

I put mine outside, but on my porch to keep the light off it. A gallon of the 70% takes about three weeks to evap.

Well worth it. I've had small amounts of hash oil before, but I've never had anything like what I've made now. This stuff is truely awesome.

Good luck to both of you!

Yeah, i don't have it in direct sunlight, i have it in a chair on my porch and it's hot outside. I don't have near a gallon of it, but i have a picture. i have it in a glass pan, i'm thinking of taking the ammount and spreading it amung TWO glass pans. So it's not so built up and will evap faster.

hash oil juice.jpg

you dipped paper in it and it worked? if so i'm about to take a paper, dip it in it without the sticky part, and i'll roll a joint with it after it dries haha. Work good? Would this be a waste?

~Burn one~
Dewayne

this is like .2 i had .5 but i chain smoked it i was so happy i actually made it i couldent control the laugh i was so torn still am
celifanehashcd7.jpg

swat of homegrown dipped in black gold....
atomicswathd9.jpg

and how many hits can you take before being stoned out for a good while? stoney takes 2. three if he wants to go to sleep. That looks tary like his, so i was just curious. I doubt it's as potent being as he used a pound of BIG BUD too.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Oookay, so what i did, is i dipped the paper up to the sticky part in the hash oil juice stuff. i let it evaporate off the paper and it left a light green tint. I rolled it up and took a picture. The picture is a little wierd looking, i couldn't use a flash cause it' dmake the joint look white it was so bright, so no light and it turned out like this. But oh well, it's good enough. I'm going to go smoke it and i'll report the effects afterwards. By the way, the joint smells like Resin...does the tar end up smelling like resin?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hash oil joint.jpg

i used crap swag dude i didnt even throw any bud in from the looks of it it will take u aobut 2 days at the most for it 2 evaporate.. u will get this same tar when its fully done and to answer ur other question lol i 4 got it for a second im so high rite now yeh 1 hit of it when its the tar a small tiny hit will do u well

Dewayne said:
Yeah, i don't have it in direct sunlight, i have it in a chair on my porch and it's hot outside. I don't have near a gallon of it, but i have a picture. i have it in a glass pan, i'm thinking of taking the ammount and spreading it amung TWO glass pans. So it's not so built up and will evap faster.
dude that is realllly dark green u r going 2 get ALOT!!! looks like it will only take about 30 hrs id say watch it turn golden in the next 4-6 hrs

nah man, it's getting darker, not going to be golden i don't think. Seems the more it sits out there the darker it's getting, and it's getting increasingly darker. I smoked 4 hits of that joitn and i see flashy things. I"m FRIED. It took about a minute after i smoked those four hits and was already high, then a new wave hit me like a sack of bricks lol. i love it with all my heart now!!! lmao.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeh just w8 thill its half liquid half goo soak a rolling paper in that soak like 10 and keep them away for times with out weed u can roll tabacco

.... i hate iso... i don't know why i just do.... :) glad to see you guys are high...

Latest posts

Back