i made iso pics and step by step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imsoborednow said:
So your makin this with FRESH bud,?.....jus askin cos I thought it all had t'be bone dry....at least it should be when using the butane method....:)
i let it dry out some

what do u use to hold your oil?... i was using celephane it was the only thing that i could scrap it off easy if i wanted 2

Well, I just find a nice shaped jar that's filled with something I like, eat it, and use the jar. I'm not into baby food so I'd have to dump it. I love caviar though and I have lots of those little jars anyway.

Salmon roe is awesome on a cracker with a little cream cheese.

It's great about a million other ways too. If I could afford the stuff all the time, I'd have hundreds of those jars.

Storing hash oil in a caviar jar always seemed appropriate to me anyway.

hahaha 2 bad i dont have any caviar jars i was puttin it in celephane then in a pill bottle that i duck taped up to block out light but theirs no point cuz i cant stop smoking it when i have it

I :heart: this thread .....I gotta wait till the end of August for supplies:( ...
but I'm gonna try this defo!....
This is what I joined this forum for.....Good info....Good pics.....and good postings....keep it up.....:D

hehe and there's a lot of it in this site :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

UP date i used bud along with the stems and leaves look at the difference it should be done by 2 nite around 10 or 12

this is goin on rite now 2nd try with buds in it this time
2ndtryee8.jpg

first try with just stems and leaves and not that much
4hrsam0.jpg

Looooking good man, ya know i have about another pound of leaves again ahahaha. Dry, they're not bud leaves though so i'm not gonna waste my time on it but i'll save 'em up till harvest, prolly do a half pound of bud and 2 pounds of leaves! :D

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i bet it would fill up a baby food jar u could dunk ur buds in it like fries and ketchup for like 5 months! dont underestimate the leaves my first try was on like a quarter of dry leaves and it turned out to nice tar that got me torn

did you even let yours sit in the container with iso and leaves? or jsut the 2 min shake?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

no lol i didnt know what i was doing i jsut threw the leaves in they maby sat their for 5 mins as i was reading how 2 do it then shook for 2 mins and got impatient and started squeezing the plastic jar it was in 2 force the iso out and i got what u sawl in the first pics ill have pics of what im about 2 get up later on aroud 10-1

Guys, on your next try, take your time and let it take whatever time it takes. You all seem like your going to a fire or something.

I let it soak for awhile because that's the way I was taught to do it via an old 1800's Chinese instruction for a health elixir. No kiddin. I'll see if I can find the original text to post here. It's been a lot of years.

If you rush it, you may be sacrificing some of the oil you could otherwise recover.

Plan ahead, give yourself a few days to let it do itself right...What's the hurry?

wow! well my next grow and hash thats along with it will be alot better than the current harvest and current hash projects if it wasn't for this site i would of never been able 2 grow a 7 foot tall sativa on my first time....lol it started out a seed i garbed from a good sack of bud set it on my counter and spilled water maby a week later didn't really clean it up and a tail popped out and now i got a lil over 2oz

Yeah i let mine soak because i read stoneys post and how successful his hash oil was :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

you all talk about hitting it through pipes i gather , does it not work like hash ..... burning it into a rizla aka paper ??

oh also when you leave it outside do you not cover it with anything? wont bugs or whatever go near it , how high up would it need to be & stuff, there's about a 80% chance my grows will end up in me makin hash oil

i left mine in a screened in porch....and yeah you can dip ganja in it or just take like a safety pin, get a drop and hold it over your bowl you're smoking...the tar will start to bubble. It's 15-20 times more potenet than what you use to make it. It's great man :)

~Burn ONe
~Dewayne

Latest posts

Back