I made it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hungarian Gypsy

Cosmo Kush is the best!
Reaction score
I'm not sure where I should have posted this, but I would like to take a moment to pat myself on the back. I am in the drying stage of my first female. I know I'm not done, but this work and patience have paid the heck off. :icon_smile:

Nothing like the first harvest! Except the 2nd and 3rd and...

Congrats!

:yeahthat:

CONGRATS on the harvest, hope the cure goes as well!!!

To: JUST ANOTHER, I can't be sure what strain she is. I'd been collecting seeds from my previous dealer. But the buds do produce the auburn colored hairs. I get a nice high and have no headache or nausea. I really need to put up some pics.

Congrats with many more to come:)

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
ganja6.jpg

Hanging bud came from very top.

Bud.jpg

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

nice looking first grow gypsy grower.:cool: hope she smokes like a blast from the past for you. did you smoke the scissor hash?:hubba: peace...

Thanks you guys!
Got 2 plants I started on October 1st and they are about 1'5" tall. A little bit of stretching, but nothing serious. No signs of sex yet. It would be awesome if I got another female.........better yet 2 females!

At Irish, nah. Didn't smoke the scissor hash. I do need to start cleaning out bowls to get some resin from them to smoke. ;)

you should have trimmed those leaves off before you hung it cause they can promote mold in your bud

@Kaptain, good point. I will remember that for next harvest.......Peace.

Looks nice, however.....how long did you let it flower? This plant looks to me like it could have gone a while longer. Did you check the trichs?

I also find it really a lot harder to trim when the leaves have been left on. I take all the larger leaves off first and trash them. Then I trim off all the small sugar coated leaves and keep them for hash. Then I hang to dry.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Looks nice, however.....how long did you let it flower? This plant looks to me like it could have gone a while longer. Did you check the trichs?

I also find it really a lot harder to trim when the leaves have been left on. I take all the larger leaves off first and trash them. Then I trim off all the small sugar coated leaves and keep them for hash. Then I hang to dry.

Thanks Hemp! I could & should have waited just a little longer to cut her down. The trichs were very very frosty looking to the eye. I need to buy a magnifying glass and I will, as soon as I get myself outta this financial mess. I really have to pinch pennies these days. It's lame not being able to buy simple things. But the near future looks better.

Latest posts

Back