i miss my friends here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
hi friends just stopped in to say high to all my friends here i havent spoke 2 in some time. and high to all the new people that has came in since ive been gone i miss you guys and will stop by from time to time take care and be well evryone.

Hey there skunk,
How about a new set of friends to add to the already existing ones ? I always like to say howdy to a friend and see what their up too. So how you doing ? I think that I've seen you on here before Just I don't think we ever took the time to get to know one another. I'm KingKahuuna the stoned happy monarch of my place, got anything growing ? today has been a day of all sorts of variety's of MJ growing. I've heard the names of strains that I have never heard of befor and I'm an older fellow thats been around long enough to be familiar with the world of smoke, BUT man have things changed wheeeew.
Hope that your day has been as much fun as mine.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

skunk said:
hi friends just stopped in to say high to all my friends here i havent spoke 2 in some time. and high to all the new people that has came in since ive been gone i miss you guys and will stop by from time to time take care and be well evryone.

Yo skunk dude!!!!! Long time bruddah. :48:
Glad to see ya alive n kickin. :D

Hey there. Miss ya too, tho I don't think we've met. :)

Hey skunk good to see your still around mang. Hope everything is well your way. ;)

KingKahuuna said:
Hey there skunk,
How about a new set of friends to add to the already existing ones ? I always like to say howdy to a friend and see what their up too. So how you doing ? I think that I've seen you on here before Just I don't think we ever took the time to get to know one another. I'm KingKahuuna the stoned happy monarch of my place, got anything growing ? today has been a day of all sorts of variety's of MJ growing. I've heard the names of strains that I have never heard of befor and I'm an older fellow thats been around long enough to be familiar with the world of smoke, BUT man have things changed wheeeew.
Hope that your day has been as much fun as mine.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

dude you seem nice enough where i dont think anyone could turn you down as a friend.

Mutt said:
Yo skunk dude!!!!! Long time bruddah. :48:
Glad to see ya alive n kickin. :D

hey no excuses mutt you know where ive been. and thats barily kicking exspecially after a few hits of herijuana lol.

SmokinMom said:

hey girl we used to talk dirty all the time remember just look up your past post.j/k but we has spoken a few times.:hubba:

SmokinMom said:
hey girl we used to talk dirty all the time remember just look up your past post.j/k but we has spoken a few times.:hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey skunk good to see your still around mang. Hope everything is well your way. ;)

whats up brother i still remember your stories buddy and was just asking slow hand about you the otherday. i will be stopping by more often as i am wwman most other places as skunk has outdated long ago for me as hick got me attached to ww but now thats getting ready to change to herijuana man as it is my favorite strain now. takecare and be well friends. ps tell stoney and hick that im pissed for not stopping by.

Latest posts

Back