I moved my plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylersmokes

Reaction score
ok so i had to move my 2 sprouts about a inch tall from my planter on the back porch into somewhere more discreet.I was in a hurry so on one of the plants the plant itself got covered in dirt and was lost but it had a long root coming from it.the other plant is sticking upright in the dirt but i did not notice a long root will they still live?

you'd be surprised what they can survive. just treat it gently and do not overwater it, you never know.

Ok tyvm that gets my hopes up i watered them and will check on them in the morning hopefully not dead.i wouldnt be suprised if the one that got buried died tho.

tylersmokes said:
Ok tyvm that gets my hopes up i watered them and will check on them in the morning hopefully not dead.i wouldnt be suprised if the one that got buried died tho.

Provided the stem didn't snap in half it should be ok, you'll be amazed what abuse they can take.

Actually, it is NOT a weed. And it does take some knowledge and care to get a plant from seed through harvest (and about 4-5 months). I would encourage you to read, read, read. And not get so anxious that you do not treat the plants you have with the care they need and deserve. Read up on soil mixes--they will generally not do well when just planted into outside "dirt".

The Hemp Goddess said:
Actually, it is NOT a weed. And it does take some knowledge and care to get a plant from seed through harvest (and about 4-5 months). I would encourage you to read, read, read. And not get so anxious that you do not treat the plants you have with the care they need and deserve. Read up on soil mixes--they will generally not do well when just planted into outside "dirt".

Yes im vary aware of this they have been growing outside in a pot with organic grow in it.

Latest posts

Back