I need a name for these girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I started off calling the seeds I got BLZ, But in reality the're BLZ X Super Silver Haze Cross, I got them from a friend who got them off craigslist, He met this guy from craigslist buying CO2 stuff and they developed a friendship. Anyway I got 11 females out of 13 seeds, best i've ever did. I cloned them successfully but only topped a couple, If nothing goes wrong I see some great medicine in my future. knockin on wood!!

P1080451.JPG

P1080449.JPG

i can see some good buds on 2nd shoot. They look yummy.

...a "name"?? BLZ X Super Silver Haze why not call 'em what they are?... putting "names" on f1 hybrids, unstabilized hybrids, is misleading to say the least.. "IMHO"
I know, I know.... everyone wants to slap some "catchy, colorful" handle on their stuff, 'seed makers' included. Personally, I don't believe it serves the best interest of anyone, and is certainly misleading to newbies.

If you got 11 out of 13 females, I urge you to watch out for hermies--I have only every seen this kind of female/male ratio with seeds that selfed.

Since it's off CL. "daterape" might be appropriate name.

Hick said:
...a "name"?? BLZ X Super Silver Haze why not call 'em what they are?... putting "names" on f1 hybrids, unstabilized hybrids, is misleading to say the least.. "IMHO"
I know, I know.... everyone wants to slap some "catchy, colorful" handle on their stuff, 'seed makers' included. Personally, I don't believe it serves the best interest of anyone, and is certainly misleading to newbies.
Well I kinda figured that since there not for sale, the smoke or the seeds, i'm not misleading anyone, I actually thought it would be fun!! My Bad. but i'd never play pimp, and prostitude my girls. Anyway it's just too big a mouthfull, Home honey, I'm High, how about rolling a dube of BLZX SupersilverHaze,!! its a whole sentence by itself, ya you got it something catchy and colorful.

Bleek187 said:
dolphins butt

:huh:.. neither catchy or colorful! wassssup ?
I've 'got' it, I just can't pronounce it..;)
"BLZSSH"...:p
short for bacon lettuce and zucchini super silver haze

belize...how bout? Im taking you to Belize.....have a hit .

I wld heed THG's advice....that is a lot of females...did the other 2 beans pop and show as male?

My shwagg, that way no one will want to try it and be bumming you out of it.

That was my first choice Irish, wife said no way, I think that Bleez or belize or something like that, man the stuff looks so classic, I'll do another hermie check tonight, I mentioned I think in the test thread about actually, I may only have 9 outta 13, I felt that two might be hermied, and i put them outside in a little 2 plant greenhouse for observation??They kinda just went back to vegging,But i did see evidence that they were females,but they were a little different so out they went, The two males I'm keeping there pollen and will do a few seeds off the best couple of girls, I really want to keep this strain, I just hope the smoke is as good as the hype. I read some great things about those two strains. Thanks for all the replys and I'd like to hear a couple more.

How bout "dizzy blitz" or "hazy Blitz", or "Old Blitch"

I would name them after x girlfriends. You will feel a whole lot better about chopping them.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back