i need a weed scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerouspea

Reaction score
hey'all!
i dont know where to post that question, but i need your opinion peepz!
i am in a need of a scale, the more digitalised and stealthy it will be, the better!
what do you use? any suggestions?
examples of hidden scales inside things?
my friend has a scane which looks like an iphone but its too obvious
i dont know, any apps or programmes for phones? or just a traditional old school kitchen scales?
legalize it.:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

They do make small digital scales--Google is your friend. However, you aren't thinking about carrying scales around with you everywhere are you?:shocked:

amazon.com/American-Weigh-AWS-1KG-BLK-Signature-Digital/dp/B002SC3LLS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1396536151&sr=8-3&keywords=digital+scale+gram

I use a cooking scale. works great. Unless you need to weigh more then 8 pounds at once.

hmmmm im kinda skint right now tho... have you tried any of these scale apps? any good? i dont wanna waste money on shizzle :vap-leafy_wave:

Why not you find one on amazon or ebay because there are many local companies which offering variety of Floor scales and other scales that you need at really cheap price that you want.

Yeah there is an app for scales. Although imho I really don't think they are that accurate. According to the app beside a pair of digital.
hmmmm im kinda skint right now tho... have you tried any of these scale apps? any good? i dont wanna waste money on shizzle :vap-leafy_wave:

Step on the bathroom scale check weight. Fill pockets and check again. Just kidding.

Latest posts

Back