I need advice on these trichomes-Are they ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this time AG it is just up to grower/smoker preference. Uppity harvest sooner,couch lock harvest later.

Looks like gonna be some dank no matter when you harvest, just depends on you and what ya like.

Take a but and dry it and see if it's ready to you.

Note quick drying will give you a idea but it
wont be near as good as when you dry and cure the rest of the plant.

Ended the Crazy Miss Hyde grow today. Thanks to everyone on here for their expert advice. I'll let you know how she smokes.

AG

Full.jpg

FirstBud.jpg

BagOBuds.jpg

Hanging.jpg

Very nice pilgrem!! Yual filled yur pouch with nice lookin harvest. Hope yual like yur smoke yur hard work delivers. Thanks fur sharing pics are truly smile makin.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Very nice pilgrem!! Yual filled yur pouch with nice lookin harvest. Hope yual like yur smoke yur hard work delivers. Thanks fur sharing pics are truly smile makin.

BWD

BWD, this is supposedly a cross between Northern Lights and Belladonna. I've heard you talk so good about Northern Lights, I wish I had gone with the straight NL!

I've got 3 Barney's Farm LSD to chop in about 10 days and I'm hoping for 6 oz. total from all 4 plants and wishing for 8!

AG

Amateur Grower said:
BWD, this is supposedly a cross between Northern Lights and Belladonna. I've heard you talk so good about Northern Lights, I wish I had gone with the straight NL!

I've got 3 Barney's Farm LSD to chop in about 10 days and I'm hoping for 6 oz. total from all 4 plants and wishing for 8!

AG

Thankin yual friend! I be happy with me NL cause it be what I got for free from friend. I grows it and smokes it and be findin I need be true til somethin better come long. It does fur me my needs but please research yur need pilgrem, find what right fur ya I hope,

BWD

Thats a beauty AG things cannot get much better than that dude.
T4

I got 3 oz. (86 grams) of dry. First smoke report before cure-I'm f**ked up off 3 hits off a joint.

AG

Congratin pilgrem! Yual got what yual wish fur. Happy smoke come from yur fire.

BWD

Latest posts

Back