I need advice on these trichomes-Are they ready?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
This is my only Samsara Seeds Crazy Miss Hyde plant. Today (Saturday May 19th) is it's 47th day of 12/12. I've found very little info on flowering times-I've seen 8 weeks and I've seen 45 days.

Could I please get your opinions on my plant being ready to chop? I'm more of an Indica, couch-lock kind of guy. Everyone and anyone please feel free to chime in.

The 1st 4 pics are of one sugar leaf at the top of the tallest cola. The other 4 pics are off a sugar leaf a little more down the plant.

AG

CMHTrichs47days.jpg

CMHTrichs47days1.jpg

CMHTrichs47days2.jpg

CMHTrichs47days3.jpg

CMHTrichs47days4.jpg

CMHTrichs47days5.jpg

CMHTrichs47days6.jpg

CMHTrichs47days7.jpg

Looks like a couple more weeks to me at least.

But really nice looking buds:aok:

I see mostly milky clowdy trichs my friend like pc be sayin yual might giver couple more weeks then post again reckon yual be gettin more amber by then. Good luck friend with yur harvest be just round yur corner ;)

BWD

looks clear to milky to me... I would say a couple more weeks .

More time. lotta clear. Edit: Just want to say nice clear pics. Ty

Great pics:aok: just a few more days of setting on your hands a drooling

Let me make it unanymous. Definitely need another week at least, possibly 2. Right now you are just at 7 weeks and that is the bare minimum for the earliest finishing strains that aren't autos. I have some Burmese Kush that are touted as being 7 week finishers, but they still take 8 to get fully done like they should be. And you want more couch lock so you want to let them go a bit past peak. They will get a lot milkier and lots of amber trichs popping in another 2 weeks. Wait and check them next Saturday and you will see the difference then. :)

be patient they need more time, my plants ripen between 60-70 days 12/12

My Crazy Miss Hyde....I'm getting itchy.... Please look at these and give me your opinions. What do you think the percentages are for amber-clear-cloudy?

AG

CMHday61.jpg

CMHday61-1.jpg

CMHday61-2.jpg

CMHday61-3.jpg

CMHday61-4.jpg

CMHday61-5.jpg

CMHday61-7.jpg

CMHday61-8.jpg

CMHday61-9.jpg

CMHday61-6.jpg

CMHday61-10.jpg

mosty cloudy still with a hint of amber ;) Your just about there less your there already pilgrem! What kinda high yual lookin for cause your turnin couch lock between now and next week. Good luck your harvest and be keepin hanky handy to wipe drowl from yur chin after yual smoke yur first pouch pull. Nice lookin too well done

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
mosty cloudy still with a hint of amber ;) Your just about there less your there already pilgrem! What kinda high yual lookin for cause your turnin couch lock between now and next week. Good luck your harvest and be keepin hanky handy to wipe drowl from yur chin after yual smoke yur first pouch pull. Nice lookin too well done

BWD

Thanks BWD-I'm looking for couch lock baby!!!

AG

one more week then should be more amber to it and just the right amount of cloudy mixed in. Enjoy and now yual have to change yur name cause yual did to well this grow aint no amiture no mores ;)

BWD

im with BWD..
id take her to 70 days for sure..
i know how ya feel man.. the days get up there and the itch gets worse n worse...
take care..
LH

So BWD, I know you're a fan of Northern Lights. This Crazy Miss Hyde is Northern Lights and Belladonna, which is supposedly more sativa. Tell me what Northern Lights is like.

AG

Well they can be some of the most pritty displays of multi colored lights that dance through the icy cold night and sometime very Earry and spine tinglin when the wolves join to the background. Love to pipe sip at shine and watchem dance the night away. Even had myself what they call indian vissions while in their grasp. Have yual enjoyed them? If not I would highly recommend grabbin pack and headin north for little r&r pilgrem, its good for what ails ya ;)

BWD

I'm thinking maybe Saturday on the Crazy Miss Hyde. These pics are from leaves starting lower then working up to the top bud. I watered her just now-hope it the last time I have to do that. :icon_smile:

AG

PIC002.jpg

PIC003.jpg

PIC004.jpg

PIC005.jpg

PIC006.jpg

PIC008.jpg

PIC010.jpg

PIC014.jpg

PIC015.jpg

PIC016.jpg

PIC017.jpg

Should be ready AM esp if indica or indica influenced
T4

i would definatly be taking it down this sat.. :D
and like T4 said.. if indica or indica dominate she be ready
LH

She's supposed to be Northern Lights and BellaDonna. Thanks for chiming in guys.

AG

Latest posts

Back