i need help choosing a few strains!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burningbush93

Reaction score
until recently i have not been able to grow anything but bag seed. i have always wanted to grow strains that have the desired type of high i want. luckily i now have access to these

KOS

Bubble N Squeak #1 F2 - Skunk 1 x Bubble Gum F2
Black Malawi - Cherry Malawi x Black Durban
CBR 1947 - (Blueberry x White Rhino) x (Peak19 x AK47) x Cindy99 F2 (Brothers Grimm)
Shish99 - Shishkaberry x Cindy99 F2
Poison Durban Elixer - Durban Thai High Flyer x Bubble N Squeak #1
Super Silver Daze - Super Silver Haze x Deep Chunk
Deep Phaze - Purple Haze x deep Chunk
Deep Wreck - Arcata Lemonwreck x Deep Chunk
Dirty Girl - Arcata Lemonwreck x Cindy99 F2
Iron Cindy - Metal Haze x Cindy99 F2

JAWS

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL - White Salmon x Strawberry Diesel
CHEMBERRY F3 - True Blue x Chem D
INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL - Insane Jane x Strawberry Diesel
CALIFORNIA SUNSET - Sour Cali x Lemon Larry x Alien Kush F3
STRAWBERRY COUGH BX1

TH Seeds

Kushage
MKage
Cold Creek Kush
Darkstar
SAGE

Canna Cabrera

Durban Yogurt - Durban Poison x Yogi
Care Bear Stare - Purple Blue Dream x Yogi
Magilla Gorilla - Banana Kush x Yogi
Sour Gummy Bear - Sour Diesel x Yogi
Strawberry Jellystone - Strawberry Cough x Yogi
Cletus - Redneck x Yogi
Yakuza - Mob Boss x Yogi
Willy Nilly - Sour Willy x Yogi
Grizzly - Uzbek Kush x Yogi
The Tao of Pooh - FLO x Yogi

Cali Connect Tahoe OG F2
Cali Connect Tahoe OG F1
Bodhi Seeds - Super Silver Yo Momma
Bodhi Seeds - Head Trip
Snow High Seeds - Blueberry Blast
Snow High Seeds - Golden White Grapefruit
TGA - Jack The Ripper
DNA - Chocolope
Insane Seed Posse - Chem D BX3
Cranberry
OG Throttle
Purple Sour Dawg - Urkle x ChemD/Sour D Ibl
Jack Herrer x Blueberry Blast
Top Shelf Seeds - Flava Flave - Urkle x UK Cheese
Dank Dairy - Space Quirkle - Space Queen x Quirkle
Unknown Hawaiian #4
Unknown Hawaiian #5
Strawberry Diesel F2
Deep Bubba Kush - Pre98 bubba x Deep Purple(TGA)
Krome's Blockhead x Killer Queen F6
White Widow x Blueberry Blast
Avalanche - Snowcap x Flo
Diesel Ryder
Shishkaberry x Blueberry Blast

i have been looking a lot of these up to find out exactly what they are but there is quite a few i cant find much if any info on. I really want a super potent sativa, a heavy body high indica, and a good looking purple strain without sacrificeing a lot of quality. so if anybody has any info on some of these strains or can help me out a little i would really apriciate it.

My suggestion is, You just start growing and with that list you have, I am sure you will find what you are looking for

First decide whether you want and indica ( couch lock, pain relief ) or a sativa ( depression, nerves ) or a strain that is a cross between the two.
Second, indoor or outdoor?
If indoor, what kind of room do you have? Do you have a lot of headroom for taller plants or is there height restrictions? Sativas tend to get taller and lankier than indicas which tend to be bushy and shorter? Indicas also tend to be much quicker to finish out than sativas.

There are lots of good choices of strains out there ( thousands of them) If you have not grown befor and want an easy to grow strain than might I suggest a few.
White Widow is always at the top of the list forand easy to grow and potent strain. Good yeild as well, go easy on the nutes with this one.
Pure Power Plant by Nirvana, also an easily grown very forgiving plant that can give very good yeilds, smokes like a sativa/indica cross so you get the best of both worlds.
OG Kush or any of the OG crosses. Fairly easy to grow, they say its a lanky grower, but I had no problems growing it when I supercropped mine to strengthen the branches. Outside I averaged about 1 1/2 lb per bush, inside I got about 3 oz. per. when grown to around 3 to 4 ft. in height.
If you like a quick growing Sativa then you can't beat c99 or one of its crosses, as it is a very quick flowering ( 54 days ) Sativa that can have very good yields.
I'm not familiar with most of those strains listed, all I can do is pass on what I have experienced with strains I've personally grown.
good luck

From that list I'd probably start the deep bubba kush and the iron Cindy first. But you've got some serious genetics to choose from. Jaws has some fire for sure.

Dude...with that list you could close your eyes and just pick and you would be fine. Don't over think it, just choose and start growing.

i know i cant go wrong with any of the strains listed. the problem is that i cant just order seeds online to my residence for a good reason second i wont be able to go back and buy more from this list. i understand if you dont know what to suggest but i cant just pick one and start growing . i grow for a number of different people with different medicinal uses in a state where mmj is illegal thats why i want to get a variety with different highs and a purple strain just cause i have always wanted to grow one and have people who want to try one. so if anybody can help me out with my decition it would really be appriciated. also on of my guys has a hard time with the stuff i grow and paranoia so i really want a heavy idica with as little paranoia as possible.

thanks

Well I hate to tell you this, but your first mistake was telling others you are growing. That will get you busted a whole lot faster then getting seeds shipped to your house.jmo

I'm with pcduck--it is horribly risky to be growing for others in a non mmj state. Since you have never grown anything but bagseed and are still quite young, how did this come about?

To recommend strains, we need to know more. How much growing experience do you have? Tell us about your grow set-up. How big is your space? What are you using for lights? Ventilation? Do you have separate vegging and flowering spaces?

Why can you not have seeds sent to your residence (are you wanting someone else to take a risk you yourself are not willing to take?)? Why can you never order the same seeds again? None of this makes sense and makes us wonder if something is fishy or underboard?

Well considering marijuana seeds are a "novelty" im going to assume that this guy is very pariniod and that he wants to order just 1 of that seed and have it sent somewhere else so that it doesnt look like he is buying multiples to grow and so that they wont come to his house.... Thats just my hunch.....

If you are paranoid, you do not grow for a lot of other people in a non mmj state. Buying seeds is probably the safest part of growing. And I still don't see not reordering something you might like?

man i just wanted some help chooseing some strains. i cant buy from the list again cause im not ordering them online(like i said i cant. not cause i dont want to its my roomate so i am gonna respect his decision) im actually gonna halfto drive a long ways to get em so i wont be going back. im not going to go into specifics but the people who know i definately dont halfto worry about. im not growing for people with anxiety these people really need it.

Let me get this straight. Your roommate is not ok with you getting seeds sent to your house, but he will let you grow? I am sorry but that does not make sense to me. In fact it smells like a whole lot of trouble to me.

Driving a long ways to get seeds sounds really risky. And how reliable are the seeds? That things sounds rather strange, too. We are just concerned and trying to help here. I have a grandson your age and would hate to see him thrown in jail because he did not know the risk he was taking.

Do not EVER delude yourself that the people you are growing for would not throw you under the bus to save their own skins--they will. Several threads up you said one of your people was paranoid, so your people ARE anxious. However, not being anxious does not mean that you are not putting yourself at great risk.

Where are you growing? This whole thing sounds a little shaky to me. Have you ever been incarcerated? No fun......

Good advice from all the above posters, you folks planted the correct seeds in my opinion.

Been growing for going on 3 years now and in all honesty the ordering seeds part is the thing I feel safest about. Having others knowing about me growing is the thing I would feel least safe about. Be safe. Jmo

burningbush93 said:
never mind

Thats what ya need to say to growing right now. Like they said,,really bad idea.

Latest posts

Back