i need help from the pros!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
guys i need help. i think ive been throwing out females! ive been budding for 3 weeks and im seeing little seed shaped balls. but they look like they are wanting to split open. is this where the pistil will come out??? i looked at the sex ed pics and it looks like neither. please help!!!!!!

pufindo said:
guys i need help. i think ive been throwing out females! ive been budding for 3 weeks and im seeing little seed shaped balls. but they look like they are wanting to split open. is this where the pistil will come out??? i looked at the sex ed pics and it looks like neither. please help!!!!!!
Without pics, the basics are that the FEMALE flower sits on the stem with no stalk below the flower.

The MALE flower has a little stalk under it that holds the flower up it looks just like it's male counterpart on humans. A stalk with a head on it.

If your flowers have no stalk, yes, they are female. Male flowers always have the stalk under the "ball" that holds the pollen.

I hope this is clear to you.

If you could take some closeups of your flowers it would help a lot.

thanx dood. no one has ever told me this before. only a pro would know!

Pretty simple... you'll get used to it quickly.... if you look very closely you can almost tell right away when the ''bumps appear''

Latest posts

Back