I Need Help Just One Question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Dubee

Reaction score
hello, i need someone who knows outdoor mj growing very well.
My problem is i have some clones and have they have been growing outdoors for only about a month and a half but theyre already budding!!
i know its too early cuz theyre barely a foot. They seemed very healthy until the weather started getting cold for a few weeks and theyre getting a little yellowish purple on some leaves and are not growing much at all.
I have them in pots and had to put them in the garage for a couple hours on certain days cuz i didnt want people to see them.
Im wondering if this set them into flowering mode or what?! should i put them under lights indoors at night to get them growing again?? someone please tell me what i should do! thanks

That dark would throw them into flower possibly.

OR

If you started your clones under 24 hours of light, putting them outside would throw them into flower with the long dark periods at night. You could let them stay outside and re veg, but putting them inside in the dark for just sometimes, may make them hermi.

Good luck to you.

Just set them out and relax alot of strain go into flowering then a reveg period when first set outside

yeah, like Ozzy said.

Sounded like you are worried about neighbors anyway. Really big plants might be a problem?

Ya ok thanks guys, just some visitors that i didnt want to notice. All your opinions count i probably will just keep them outside and let them do their natural thing i just wasnt sure if they would go into re-vege and grow on their own but thats makes me feel a lot better now

You could pinch the flowers off, that would act as topping them. I did that one year, got a nice bush from it.

Does pinching the flowers off make it grow more in the spot where u took it? Im not to familiar with topping but i've heard a little about it. As long as it wont damage the little dudes i would be willing to try

Mr. Dubee said:
Does pinching the flowers off make it grow more in the spot where u took it? Im not to familiar with topping but i've heard a little about it. As long as it wont damage the little dudes i would be willing to try

If your plants have already started budding I would not top or cut off any flowers, you are just going to be lowering your yield by doing that. When I top I do it at least a week before I start flowering so the plant's other shoots have time to grow.

-SSF-

Well since my plants are flowering too early, when they go back into revege will the buds that already formed die or just stay until it goes into the real flowering time? I hoping they go back into veg and grow more cuz the plants are very small

The flowers will elongate as they re-veg and form all over again after it branches out some.

"IMO/E".. don't cut the buds off!! 'that' is where all your branching/new growth will come from.
You'll see some pretty crazy, deformed leaves from the new shoots initially, but they will revert to normal growth within a few weeks.

DSC02361.JPG

DSC02354.JPG

DSC02350.JPG

Some have said to throw them under lights, but im thinking just let it naturally happen when the days get longer and its summer??

Also, how long will it take to go back into veg? its little buds are already formed but haven't changed much. all of them are staying the same size

Give it time, a few weeks and you will see new veg growth. I am changing my mind, dont take the buds off. Hick is right that is where the new branching will come from.

Latest posts

Back