I Need Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
I Know This Is Not The Place For Personal Problems ,but I Have No Were Eles To Go ..im At The End ,cant Take Anymore ,trying To Talk With One Of My Daughters About Acting Like An Adault And Having Responsablity ,,,actualy Called Me An As$hole, If She Was A Boy I Would Have Whip His Ass ,but Shes A Girl What To Do ,im Afaid To Tell Her To Get Out Of My House ,(there Are A Lot Of Crazys Out There )i Realy Thought I Was Having A Hart Attack, Any Girls Or Ladys Out Here Can Help .give Me Some Insite On Being A 16 Year Old Girl Because They Dont Think Like Boys ...i Know This Is An Mj Site But Its Almost Like My Home Away From Home And I Have No One Eles To Aske Please Help

rasta said:
I Know This Is Not The Place For Personal Problems ,but I Have No Were Eles To Go ..im At The End ,cant Take Anymore ,trying To Talk With One Of My Daughters About Acting Like An Adault And Having Responsablity ,,,actualy Called Me An As$hole, If She Was A Boy I Would Have Whip His Ass ,but Shes A Girl What To Do ,im Afaid To Tell Her To Get Out Of My House ,(there Are A Lot Of Crazys Out There )i Realy Thought I Was Having A Hart Attack, Any Girls Or Ladys Out Here Can Help .give Me Some Insite On Being A 16 Year Old Girl Because They Dont Think Like Boys ...i Know This Is An Mj Site But Its Almost Like My Home Away From Home And I Have No One Eles To Aske Please Help
Whats up rasta. I'm very suprised none of the ladies answered this thread. Anyway sorry to here about you problems with your daughter. Kids just don't have any respect for their parents anymore. If it was me i would tell her to straighten up her shit or leave. Why should you have to deal with that bullshit. Grant it your the parent but at some point the shit has to stop. Just like i tell my girlfriend the longer you let them push you around the longer it's gonna go on. Even get worse. You have to sit her down and tell her how it's gonna be not the other way around. Hope you get this figured out real soon.

Peace And Love To The Brothers G ,also My Man Mutt, I Dont Forget Guys Thanks

Sorry rasta...I didn'y reply cause I didn't feel qualified. I have all boys (thank you Lord). BUT, I will say this.
At 16, your daughter is on the verge of full blown womanhood. It can only get worse...:eek:

hick your right scares the hell out of me ,,you know they used to be daddys girls now they just hate me ,thanks man (by the way you my brother and are very qualified)Peaces,love ,Rastafari

Hi Rasta.. my schedule is all screwy right now but I've been thinking how i'd handle it...the harsh reality is that in the real world you can't go around calling people "*******". If one of my sons called me a name...look thre f**k out. Daughters on the other hand (being a Daddy's Girl myself ;) ) The one thing that always got my attention was the lack of his. knowing as all teen aged girls do there are certain "items" you don't want to be caught dead without. Cell phone? Bye! Bye! privacy? Ha! Ha! girls hate it when dad "acidentally picks up the phone while she's talking to a boy......AND joins the conversation, taking that whole control thing right away from her. Ok shes starting to boil now. Curfew? ridiculously early!!!!! I'm talking 9/10 on a Friday. My point Rasta, is if shes going to call you an *******, you need to show her what an ******* really is. I'm not saying all the time all day long, treat her as you normally would, but lay down the new "*******" law and Don't give in. Trust me teen age girls aren't all that tough (especially a daddy's girl) and being manipulative "by nature...she'll soon realize the old saying "you get more bees with honey than vineger" If you give in.........you will teach her to be a spoiled brat and not many people these days will put up with a spoiled brat (boy was that a shocker) Its a battle of respect...tis the way of the world ;) just my opinion...Good Luck Rasta Peace, love and all that Be Strong! BTW you CAN'T put a 16 year old girl out on her own. She is "your" responsibilityand she didn't become a rebellios teen over night. You need to take back control or pack your bags! Rule Your Roost! No exeptions.

thanks green day,,(your right i could never put my child out on the street,id leave before that )peace.love.rastafari

It's natural (and good) that kids rebel against their parents.
I'd opine that few people have NEVER called their dad an ******* or their mom a *****.
Not to their face maybe, but like to a friend "my mom's been such a ***** lately" or "my dad won't let me use the car he's an *******".
Far too many people talk to their kids like kids. Try talking to your daughter like the adult she very nearly is. Sit down and say "what's on your mind" and talk about how to resolve your problems. Listen to her point of view, I mean really listen. And then explain why you did what you did that got her so pissed that she called you a name that she will one day regret.

"When I was 17 my dad was such an idiot. Then when I was 18 I joined the army and when I got out I was amazed how much my dad had learned in those 3 years."

IMO Rasta, 16 years old IS still a child, especially if she's calling you an assho*le. Not exactly the mature thing to do. She is testing you and what boundrey you'll enforce. I've not very often found ANY 16 year old that was closer to an adult than a child. If she doesn't see a problem with calling you or any other adult names then its your job to TEACH her that, not try to explain it. Sounds like she needs to be sat down and have it broken down to her. Reasoning with a 16 year old...Ha!

thanks to all ,,, i will sit the child down and talk with her ,guru i will try not to talk to her as a child (thanks,forgot what that was like)some how need to get it into her head im not her enemy and not out to hurt her in anyway.i just want my baby back again thanks all,,,p.s felt so alone when no one answered my post .BIG PEACE,BIG LOVE,RASAFARI

hey Rasta....i was away for a bit...thats why i didn't chime in...

Myself...i have boys...so its a tough call...as a woman....i may have hit her for disrespecting dad...but thats different i'm a woman and shes s girl...

Same as if you would hit a son ....and i actually have slapped my son across the face once...he was really pushing it...

I wish i knew what to tell you to do....but by your last post...it seems you may have it figured out...a nice sit down of quiet discussion can work wonders

hope things look up

Peace
LL

Latest posts

Back