I need more jars!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Disregard the humidity meter it doesn’t work. It’s going back. But overall not bad about 85% of buds processed still got a bit to process.

Attachments

• F86E0607-13D8-47DC-9846-21E55C1B986C.jpeg
    F86E0607-13D8-47DC-9846-21E55C1B986C.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 29
If there is a need, I get them delivered from Bed Bath and Beyond. This is prime time to find them in grocery stores as well. Or was...

bubba

Go online B,B and B. It did take about a week. If you have a local grow store, ones around here have a giant one, at least 2 if not larger quarts
in singles @ 5 bucks each. Amazon can get them quick if you have prime, but price will be ridiculous, last time I checked. Always snag some when you see them.

Bubba

Disregard the humidity meter it doesn’t work. It’s going back. But overall not bad about 85% of buds processed still got a bit to process.
Please accept that I'm in no way being critical here - just a bit puzzled. 🙄
The "full" jars are a long way from being full according to my peasantly standards. I reckon you could easily cram the remaining bits into those already "full" jars,
And - if there's still a surplus - just grind it and smoke it 🤔😊

Please accept that I'm in no way being critical here - just a bit puzzled. 🙄
The "full" jars are a long way from being full according to my peasantly standards. I reckon you could easily cram the remaining bits into those already "full" jars,
And - if there's still a surplus - just grind it and smoke it 🤔😊
Why the jars are not full........................
The weed has entered the curing stage , and the buds need air to be able to flow around the Buds when the jars are burped (opened to allow the Chlorophyll gases out, ) This will assure a quality tasting bud when it is done in a short few weeks to a couple of months. If not properly done the herb will smell like Hay.

Nice. Send a jar to Weedhopper at BR549 Weedhopp Texas. 😁

Why the jars are not full........................
The weed has entered the curing stage , and the buds need air to be able to flow around the Buds when the jars are burped (opened to allow the Chlorophyll gases out, ) This will assure a quality tasting bud when it is done in a short few weeks to a couple of months. If not properly done the herb will smell like Hay.
Exactly!

I have the utmost respect for you guys and your professional approach.
I promise you that over the last number of years I've read and studied numerous books and vids on this wonderful plant.
I do sometimes try things "the-right-way, but more often I just ask myself the question - "Does it HAVE to be done that way"?.
then I figure out a short cut or two and do it my way (to see if it works)
I prefer to just go my own way and as long as it works that's good enuff for me.
not crowding your jars, curing well, burping are all valid. But as I'm sure most will agree that if you're not especially fussy there are various shortcuts that seem to work well (perhaps excepting curing)
I expect it'll have some of you merry men tutting and getting agitated but the pic shows mostly what I do.

I generally have several jam jars contain buds and/or sugar leaves etc and even a jar of fan leave. Once they're dry and cured I'll pre grind a jar or two which I'll use for my daily go-to. I always have a good supply of pre-ground.
The rest of my stuff which is dry and cured I'll just keep as is, until I need to replenish my ready-to-use jar.
I do realise that this is all probably totally "WRONG" but it works fine for me.
Because my left hand is buggered, I use a hand rolling machine and roll a batch of both singles and King size which i keep in empty spice jars (they're the perfect size.
Ive grown quite a few different strains including white widow, Durban Poison, girl scout cookies, super, silver haze, lemon haze OG, aurora indica, blue mystic and a few bag seed.
Ive not been disappointed with the buzz off any of these - though on some, the yield is less than I'd hoped for. On some strains the kick is hard enough that I won't be able to finish the first joint. Sometimes if I'm smoking a powerful strain I'll dilute it a little with a dried fan leaf and in the past I've used dried lavender and a couple of other aromatic plant leave as a dilute.
I really do appreciate that all this will likely go against the grain with many purists who like to do things "The Right Way".
But I'm just not fussy, old and probably a bit lazy, and it works for me and although I only have a couple of pals who smoke - it does the job for them too.
Be as critical as you want - I won't be offended 😊😊😊🤗

Attachments

• 2021-10-17 19.47.14.jpg
    2021-10-17 19.47.14.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back