I need positive energy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you ok? I am sending all the positive energy I have over to you man. If you need to talk, Im here man. Let me know.

whatever it is that is going on....i hope you find resolution and strength to manage through it

You guys are great, it is not me it is a very close family member and he is doing very well through this time and hopefully will come out of this well. The doctors have been amazed at his will to live...

I have a hard time asking for help so I deleted it and the family member wishes to keep his condition confidential so all I can say is that he is very strong and will endure, not like anyone would know who he was, but I felt I was betraying him, does this make sense?

Anyway, thanks is not enough for you guys, keep the positive energy flowing, he is not out of the woods yet...

sorry man ,,,having family like you gives him that strong will ,,,,all you can do is stand by him and pray ,,i will hope for the best, my friend ,im sure others here will also pray ,be strong PEACE,LOVE,RASTA

rasta said:
sorry man ,,,having family like you gives him that strong will ,,,,all you can do is stand by him and pray ,,i will hope for the best, my friend ,im sure others here will also pray ,be strong PEACE,LOVE,RASTA

Ditto....

Beatrice, wish the anonymous fella well from the Rev. We shall keep a good thought for him. And tell him to stay off roller skates. They might kill him.
Best :cool:

Latest posts

Back