i need seeds!!!! But good ones.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anybody know where to get some seeds from? thats not a scam or doesnt take like all EDITED FOR LANGUAGEday......... And i need one that tells me the price in american money. most seed banks only work in euro....

my advice to you is just used some mid grade bud seeds if you dont want to use the internet because all you are going to see is euro prices. Cant sell seeds in north america lol. i grew a mids seed and turned out to be some good dank. thats just my opinion

so where did u get urs? and what did u get? do u know any white widow hook ups or haze, or snow cap....etc.

leelow said:
www.drchronic.com you will get your seeds in us in 5-10 days. the doc is the man
AND they have a currency converter on their homepage! I'd check out the Nirvana or Mandala(high heat resistant, doesn't need many nutes, good 1st timer grow), they're cheap and good strains! Good luck.:farm:

I got my link to this website from this site http://www.marijuana-seeds.net. I ordered the seeds a week ago and they said it takes 9 - 15 days. I hope they come through and they are good seeds. 10 White Widow seeds and 10 free seeds for around $100 including shipping.

bombbudpuffa said:
AND they have a currency converter on their homepage! I'd check out the Nirvana or Mandala(high heat resistant, doesn't need many nutes, good 1st timer grow), they're cheap and good strains! Good luck.:farm:

Yep +1 for the Doc
Got my seeds in the states in 5 days.

damm, theyprker 10 white widow + 10 free ones for $100

doc is the man you can get 10 ww from nirvana for $19.95 you got rip-off

i think that DOC is the best seller of all of them and i also think that seedbutique is a good place to shop for US i mean :))

ordered 10 ww and 10 big bud on tuesday from drchronic
Its time to wait and see....

Latest posts

Back