i need seeds!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
im wanting to move on to good seeds and am kinda scared to order them...anyone have any ideas where and how to get them and be safe?

I've used Nirvana many times with no problems ever.

Good luck.

i was alittle scared too but i have now orded about ten times and no problems. i go with the doc he is the man!!!!! and yes i live in the US

i just go my purple power plant seeds in today. i was woundering when they say power plant does that mean that i can flower sooner?

Stoney do u use nirvana as your seed store couse they are my favorite and quick to

brouli said:
Stoney do u use nirvana as your seed store couse they are my favorite and quick to
Yep, I like their stuff. I've never had any problems with them and I like the results of my grows.

there good price, but the quality is no where as close as other seed vendors

what do you mean the quality is no where close to other vendors?

like potency, and such, ive grown out a few of there "better" strains some hermied and some where just reg old commercial, i did however like there haze allthough it was nothin like the description they had for it.

id personaly if i where gonna get from a seed bank, id go with sensiseeds or goldenseeds... but its been years since i have gotten from a seedbank because thats not where its at lol

cdblop said:
like potency, and such, ive grown out a few of there "better" strains some hermied and some where just reg old commercial, i did however like there haze allthough it was nothin like the description they had for it.

Which strains have you grown? Which strains was it that hermied? Which strains did you consider equal to commercial?

You said "It's been years". How many? What years and what strains?

Please share that information with us. I've grown many of their strains, and I'd like to compare notes with you on your grows or the same strains.

Were they dirt grows or hydro?

What nutes did you give them? Lighting?

The reason I'm asking is, as I said, I've grown many of their strains and each one has been world class weed that performed exactly like Nirvana said it would. The high was up there with the best I've ever smoked, as well as, as many as 50 other people who have smoked mine.

I'd be interested to know what you did in your grows on a strain by strain basis of what you've said.

Please share that with us all. Thanks.

first let me start with, i didnt say they would be crap, they lack in quality to what is currently around, i grew out the haze, big bud, b52, white rhino, and aura indica, ive tried others k2, hindu kush, skunk1, northen lights x haze. none of these came close to any of the current elite strains, kush's, diesels, haze's , skunks ect..

the haze hermied, and the b52 my buddies northan lights x haze also hermied.

i dont have records of what i fed them when as i try not to keep incriminating evidence around my house ;) but i did use soil ( i always use soil) and fed with miracle grow(also always do) although i know that isnt the best feed(according to some) its good enough to not cause problems if used correctly.i used 400-600hps i had 2 bulbs and they wernt huge grows so i could tend to each plant no problem when they needed them.

cdblop said:
they lack in quality to what is currently around...

Well, it's interesting how two growers can have such completely different results. It may be the growing methods used.

Since I've been using Nirvana, I've grown exclusively in hydroponics with perfect nutrients, lights and all other factors. I provide everything the plants can use to mature to their most potent and highest capabilities. After more than 25 years of using hydroponics, I'm convinced that it's the way to maximize plant growth with weed.

I've had many times that I smoked dirt grown weed of the same strain as my hydro and been badly disappointed.

It's possible to maximize weed grown in dirt, but it takes a thorough knowledge of soil growing and all the many types of additives and organics available to provide all the plant can use.

We have a dirt grower here on this site that is the best I've ever known. Review Hick's posts and you'll be learning from a master dirt grower. I don't think there is ANYTHING he doesn't know about growing in dirt. I imagine that I would be pressed to tell the difference between his dirt grown weed and my hydro weed in a study.

One thing about outside grows; it's damn hard to truly maximize lighting indoors, and Mother Nature does it for free outside. The sun can't be beat!

If you ever want to see the difference between a hydro grow and a dirt grow, do one of each with the same exact set of seeds. It's pretty educational. I've done this with friends by giving them two eighths and asking them later which one they liked the most. They always choose the hydro except for the few times I've been told "That one is too damn strong, I like the other one because I can handle the high".

Hhahaahahaha, that one always cracks me up.

lol, ok maybe i stressed the plants a little on purpose :p i was seeing how stable the genetics where for breeding. and im talking about quality as in potency and other qualities besides just the hermie that is a little thing and just because mine hermied doesnt mean they all will just certain pheno's. and it doesnt take much to make a weed grow :) if you like hydro i suggest you try freedom buckets ;)

Latest posts

Back