I Need Some Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Columbian Connection

Reaction score
My wife does not toke at all. I'm wondering how I can dry and cure my harvest with out her finding out. If anyone can offer any advice other then dump the wife I would appreciate it.

The only thing I can think of is something like a shed.

That's a hard one man. When I'm drying the whole house smells up. One way of doing it I guess.... would be alot of work.. but build you a little "grow box" type box with a intake fan and a carbon filter exhaust. And dry them in there.

Attic might work, but you also may need to exhaust the smell. Kinda' strain dependant.
Hell, toss a housecat up there to make some noises, then tell her it's "haunted" ;) that should keep her out..lol

I only have one plant! it should not smell that bad should it?

Hick said:
Attic might work, but you also may need to exhaust the smell. Kinda' strain dependant.
Hell, toss a housecat up there to make some noises, then tell her it's "haunted" ;) that should keep her out..lol

Cut the buds off the main branch, put them in a paperbag in a dry warm area, every day when your wife leaves for work or whatever, open the bag, air out the buds and put it back, it'll take a little longer but this method works well and the paper bag keeps the smell down....
Or cut the buds off, hang them upside down on a coat hanger with clothespins, wrap a paper bag around them in a warm dry place, remove bag and air out daily......
One plants not going to stink too badly.......The attic should be fine using paper bags......

Diseased Strain said:
That's a hard one man. When I'm drying the whole house smells up. One way of doing it I guess.... would be alot of work.. but build you a little "grow box" type box with a intake fan and a carbon filter exhaust. And dry them in there.

I can't. I have a curious daughter and wife that sure as hell will find it. If they don't the dog will.

Hick said:

I was told it might be to hot and humid in the attic. I only have one plant there has to be a way!

ickypitbull said:
Cut the buds off the main branch, put them in a paperbag in a dry warm area, every day when your wife leaves for work or whatever, open the bag, air out the buds and put it back, it'll take a little longer but this method works well and the paper bag keeps the smell down....
Or cut the buds off, hang them upside down on a coat hanger with clothespins, wrap a paper bag around them in a warm dry place, remove bag and air out daily......
One plants not going to stink too badly.......The attic should be fine using paper bags......

How long would I have to keep the bag open and how long would I have to do this?

-on a side note has anyone ever tried water curing will it actually work... im highly intrested in this and i want to know if its worth it...

I have a plant that has been buding now for the past 5 weeks and is also having problems with cut worms. I tried to just baby and hand pick bugs to keep from having to use insecticides but wasn't able to keep up with infestation, so desperately needing a fix I decided to use seven dust (spray). Now I'm worried that i may have ruined everything. I only have 3 to 4 weeks and buds are sticky and seven dust (spray) has really fixed it self to the plant...Can you help me?

Latest posts

Back