I need some advice .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it does not affect the entire plant if you got a few seeds on a few buds. however, inspect your plant closely and locate the hermies if there are any and remove them, minimize the loss until harvest. is it possible that they were pollinated from a neighbor's grow? or an old male leftovers? inspect your plant to know what's going on good luck

Thank you ! :)

Your white pistol hairs are supposed to turn darker as it matures.

Actually, that is not true. There are some strains that never really develop red or brown hairs--some of the white strains are like that. My Satori also never really gets red or brown hairs. The color of the hairs really is not a good indicator of anything. There is a myriad of things that can affect the color of the hairs and like I mentioned, some strains do not even get them if they are healthy.

Kokozontia--I am still somewhat confused--did this plant just start flowering 6 weeks ago?

Also, I am pretty sure if you have been using CFLs that she has not had enough light, especially given her size. She should also be in a special plac e just for here that you can control the temps, RH, and lighting. I understand that the circuit that you used could not take the load from the lights you had plugged in, but you should either be able to turn some things off that are on that circuit, spread the load around to different circuits or find another circuit completely. Your plant really has a long way to go. Even with an indica strain, 6 weeks is not enough--most go 7-9 weeks. Are you making sure that the plant has 12 hours of total darkness--I mean 100% dark with absolutely no light leaks. This includes any light that comes through the bottom of doors. Even indicator lights on things can be a problem.

Found a seed--that is another reason that we do not recommend using bagseed. The seed you grew from most likely was the result of the plant selfing. When this happens, the resulting seeds generally do this also. They develop male flowers and self pollinate. These are hermaphrodite plants and are not desirable since we do not want seeds in our bud. Throw away all the resulting seeds from this plant.

No, it does not mean that there will be no increase in bud potency, but both yield and quality suffer when you have a seeded plant. However, your problem now is that, because the plants has 4-6 weeks more to go, the trichomes are immature and have little THC in them. THAT is the reason that we do not take plants early. If the kick was there, but not the quantity that we wanted it wouldn't be a huge thing. But the fact of the matter is that immature trichs will not get you very high and the high will not last long.

I believe that you have multiple issues going on here. It could be nute related, it could be pH related. You have switched things up so much that it really is hard to tell--inside then outside, under lights and then not under lights, flushed, given food, flushed, given food, etc, etc.

Actually, that is not true. There are some strains that never really develop red or brown hairs--some of the white strains are like that. My Satori also never really gets red or brown hairs. The color of the hairs really is not a good indicator of anything. There is a myriad of things that can affect the color of the hairs and like I mentioned, some strains do not even get them if they are healthy.

Kokozontia--I am still somewhat confused--did this plant just start flowering 6 weeks ago?

Also, I am pretty sure if you have been using CFLs that she has not had enough light, especially given her size. She should also be in a special plac e just for here that you can control the temps, RH, and lighting. I understand that the circuit that you used could not take the load from the lights you had plugged in, but you should either be able to turn some things off that are on that circuit, spread the load around to different circuits or find another circuit completely. Your plant really has a long way to go. Even with an indica strain, 6 weeks is not enough--most go 7-9 weeks. Are you making sure that the plant has 12 hours of total darkness--I mean 100% dark with absolutely no light leaks. This includes any light that comes through the bottom of doors. Even indicator lights on things can be a problem.

Found a seed--that is another reason that we do not recommend using bagseed. The seed you grew from most likely was the result of the plant selfing. When this happens, the resulting seeds generally do this also. They develop male flowers and self pollinate. These are hermaphrodite plants and are not desirable since we do not want seeds in our bud. Throw away all the resulting seeds from this plant.

No, it does not mean that there will be no increase in bud potency, but both yield and quality suffer when you have a seeded plant. However, your problem now is that, because the plants has 4-6 weeks more to go, the trichomes are immature and have little THC in them. THAT is the reason that we do not take plants early. If the kick was there, but not the quantity that we wanted it wouldn't be a huge thing. But the fact of the matter is that immature trichs will not get you very high and the high will not last long.

I believe that you have multiple issues going on here. It could be nute related, it could be pH related. You have switched things up so much that it really is hard to tell--inside then outside, under lights and then not under lights, flushed, given food, flushed, given food, etc, etc.

Yes , it started flowering 6 or 7 weeks ago . Its hard for me to tell exactly when it actualy started because , like I've stated before this is my 1st eperience and I couldn't really say "wow .. Day 1" . But I believe my aproximations are accurate and the plant is around week 6 or 7 of buding .

I believe there are multiple factors that had contributed . 1 of them , and the most important might be the outdoor temperature. Where I live it gets really cold when night comes ( around 14 degrees celsius) . I guess this might shock the plant .

Indeed THG , I did realise the importance of the seed's genetics but unfortunately it was too late to change anything . Also , the plant gets a few seconds of light, from time to time , because it stays in the kitchen during the night (lol the only available room left for it - where its possible to get the least amount of light during darkness). So yeah ... Munchies are bad :( .

Anyway .. Thank you all for your time . I just hope it ends in the best manner , given the circumstances.

Actually, that is not true. There are some strains that never really develop red or brown hairs--some of the white strains are like that. My Satori also never really gets red or brown hairs. The color of the hairs really is not a good indicator of anything. There is a myriad of things that can affect the color of the hairs

I agree its not a reliable indicator if its ready to harvest. Need a magnifier for that. I know some strains do not turn but he said his were turning amber a i just said there supposed to. If he had asked why wont they turn amber then i would reply that some strains dont turn. But thank you for correcting how my statement may have been misunderstood. I should have said . They often turn amber as one of many indicators that they are starting to mature

Latest posts

Back