I Need Your Help!!! Vote Now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just voted.
Went with the LA Confidential.
Ive been wanting to see a grow of that.

Hey J, Greenhouse has Bubba kush now... Didn't see that on the poll;)

I voted a cpl days ago for LA C and Barneys Farm LSD....I am intrigued by speedy psychedelic highs....Attitude is giving away 3 free fem LA C with every order over 60 pounds...makes me want to order damn it...

NV i have everything listed in the poll on hand and ready.... and if im gonna make a purchase, not that the bubba kush is a slouch, but in goin with Qleaner on my next purchase...

Ham are they really givin out 3 LA Conf? gotta look into that now...

O baby we just made it to 20 voters.... please vote for 2... some smoker out there missed that...

Also seems like people wanna see them Cali strains growin... I do too....

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Ham are they really givin out 3 LA Conf? gotta look into that now...

Yes it's UFO # 3>>>>>>>>>>>hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/freebies/ufo-3-dna-la-confidential-feminized/prod_1197.html

and they are fem beans....I think I need to place a big enough order to get that Unbelievable Free Offer....lol

Hey guys so thats to everyones help yesterday my poll went from 15 to 24 voters....

do you guys think we can repeat yestedays results?? If you didnt vote for what you wanna see me grow next take the 5 seconds and vote now please.... poll is in the top link of my signature

thanks again for your help guys...

hey guys were now up to 26 voters.... if you havent voted yet plaese take a second and help me pick what to grow next... 10 strains listed please pick 2....

thanks again
JAAM

Latest posts

Back