I Passed!!!!!! It blows my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I had always heard, that marijuana is detectable, in urine, for 30+ days. I went to a music festival the last weekend in April. Over the 3 day festival, I, with the help of a friend, smoked over an OZ of Larry OG. When I returned, and went back to work, I was informed that I had a UA scheduled for Monday the 20th of May. Needless to say, I was a little freaked out. I picked up a couple of home tests, and decided Monday, the 14th, to check myself. I pissed clean:hubba:. I tested myself again, this morning, and I am still clean. What are the chances, that I will be dirty on my DOT screen, on the 20th??

Thanks for any answers to my situation.

HomieHogleg

P.S. The examiner watches me pee, so fake urine is not possible.

Had you been a regular smoker before the Larry weekend?

That is awesome you were clean. Congrats.

keepin yur job be a mighty good thing in these tough days fur sure. I wish you luck.

BWD

You must b 1 mean lean fighting machine pot is stored in your fat cells.....

Rosebud said:
Had you been a regular smoker before the Larry weekend?

That is awesome you were clean. Congrats.
Yes,
I have been smoking daily, since I got home from the hospital last winter, following my motorcycle wreck. But not a whole lot, just about a gram a day. I went overboard, at the music festival, because I hadn't been to a fest for several years, and it was my birthday weekend. I have just started working again, and the DOT is making my boss test me. I am not supposed to know it was coming, but my boss is a friend, and knows me, and gave me the heads up.

So far I have just passed the Walmart home test, and I am not sure if a lab test, required by the DOT, is more accurate. They are both supposed to use a 50ng/ml cutoff.

I am hoping I piss clean, because I really want to keep this job. It pays good, and I am home every night.

HomieHogleg

I would start drinking a lot of water. The night before your test, drink as much as you can stand, and pee as much as you can. That's the only thing I think can really help. Hope you pass. Sounds like you might have it licked. :) edit; I used to have to take a random every so often, and got caught once. When the guy called, he said this is so and so and you came up positive do you know why. I said, yes , I was at a party last weekend and got drunk and stupid. He said, ok, I want turn you in since you told the truth. :D

THe DOT cutoff was 20ng/ml and the wallyworld test aren't that relible

ozzydiodude said:
THe DOT cutoff was 20ng/ml and the wallyworld test aren't that relible
I was just on the DOT.gov website, and they stated that the cutoff, for an initial test was 50ng/ml. The cutoff for a confirmitory test, was 20ng/ml.

I am guessing that this means, that when they first test, they are checking for the 50ng/ml. And that the 20ng/ml is for a confirmation test, or secondary test. If the driver flunks the first test. But I am not sure.

HomieHogleg

So it's changed since I took my last test thats good new for some.

Latest posts

Back