I put em in the tent and then this happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gunna give em a tsp of gypsum, and a dose of of fish emulsion. Worked for the satori, heres hoping!

2 feet, the other plants in the tent are about a foot higher up. The one clone that was shaded by the flowering red poison seems to be doing just fine.. I have been reading some stuff about plants requiring more cal/mag/iron when growing under LED's. All I reallllly know is that the satori sure appreciated the gypsum.

Something is going to happen, added 1tsp glacial rock dust, 1tsp gypsum, and 25ml fish emulsion(full dose) to 5 liters of water. Had a reading of 550ppm after adding gypsum/rock dust, and final ppm was 900. Run off ppm was just over 1000.

i would flush them then feed them with a good balanced fert asap

Next what are we going to do with you and your feeding your plants. I don't get what is going on. If your true organic, and you are using a recipe for your soil, i don't understand what is going on? Are you just throwing things(food) at them willy nilly? ( i don't think i have ever typed willy nilly.... Lets figure this out.

I dunno Rose - , -

I think the grow gods are upset with me for some reason.

I try not to throw stuff at the plants they might get mad at me. :afroweed:

This is about their food schedule.

water for the first 2 weeks of clone life, each watering is about 5 days apart.
ewc tea
bio root
myco madness
then this last one with some willy nilly rock dust, gypsum, and fish emulsion.
---------------
Soil is same as before, promix, ewc, azomite, perlite and some kelp meal

I swear they were 100% happy until I put em in the tent. I miss my fluorescent / HID grows

So everything is the same but the lights? How is the air? Grow gods aren't messing with you I don' t think, unless this is some sort of horrible karma...lol We gotta figure this out.

If they were hungry it would be the tops yellowing....... right? I'm thinking maybe what's wrong happen a few days ago......... when did you add fish emulsion?

I was wondering what the new growth looks like too G13, but the shots up there don't look so hot.

Could we see a pic of the new growth please?

If they were hungry it would be the tops yellowing....... right? I'm thinking maybe what's wrong happen a few days ago......... when did you add fish emulsion?

Just watered with the gypsum, rock dust, and fish emulsion last night in hopes of bringing them back to life.

The air should be fine, there is a gentle breeze on their tops, temps mid 70's, 50% RH

Thanks for helping out guys n gals

View attachment aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

rock dust takes a long time to breakdown to provide phosphorous for your plants ....... I think...... I'm just learning this organic stuff.

If your true organic, and you are using a recipe for your soil, i don't understand what is going on?

This is the soil they are in
1tblsp kelp per gal
2tblsp azomite per gal
20% ewc
2tblsp dolomite lime per gal
20ish% perlite
------------------

1st watering was plain r/o water 05/10

2nd watering was an ewc tea 05/17
---------------
1/2 cup BuffaLoam compost
1/2 cup EWC
1/2 Tbsp spoon kelp meal
1 tsp azomite
2 Tbsp molasses

Added to 1gal of water
-----------------

3rd watering was recommended light does of bio-root 05/22
------------------

4th watering 05/27

myco madness 1/2tsp in 5liters water I checked run-off ph, it was mid 7's. Checked ph of myco water and it was mid 7's as well
put plants inside tent
------------------

5th watering 05/30

1tsp gypsum
1tsp rock dust
5m/L fish emulsion
-------------------

I would make a compost tea, either use alfalfa meal or kelp add some kind of N, like a little tiny blood meal or well rotted manure, or worm castings and bubble it with a bit of molasses. And feed it to them as soon as you can. Oh, use your fish meal in the tea.
Bubble it for a few hours minimum and you could see a difference tomorrow.

G13 is right it takes a long time for all that to break up. I think if you do this they will be much happier.

rock dust takes a long time to breakdown to provide phosphorous for your plants ....... I think...... I'm just learning this organic stuff.

Rock dust, and rock phosphate I believe are two separate things.

Rock dust is for trace minerals, has iron, calcium, born, manganese, and magnesium

I don't have any blood meal at the moment, the stuff was all over the shelves during the winter, now I can't find it.

I can make up another EWC / Kelp / molasses tea, I have buffaloam compost, I could add to it as well

Next tbh the organic's are not what I'm up on but just looking I can see she really is hungry, G13 or Rose will sure get ya on the right track, green mojo bro.

Next tbh the organic's are not what I'm up on but just looking I can see she really is hungry, G13 or Rose will sure get ya on the right track, green mojo bro.

hopefully Duck will come by

Latest posts

Back