I QUIT SMOKING CIGS "starting to go crazy"

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Grunt! I've been a smoker for 25 years myself (no one else in my family smokes). Good luck, stay strong! They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, same in reverse, although the person who came up with that theory probably never tried to quit before! At $5.85 a pack maybe I should try to grow tobacco instead! :eek: Hang in there! I'm rooting for your succsess! :D

i quit for 3months and i picked it back up because i kept gettin bitched at ! but shit quittin is hard. smoked for 3 years that shit prolly stunt my growth too.. ive been tryin to quit but its hard...

Originally Posted by lady kush
$7.50 for a pack of Newport's

damnnnnn 7.50 for a pack of newports? damnnnnn thats hella expensive in cali i get them for 3-5 bucks depending on the stores

GreenDayGirl said:
At $5.85 a pack maybe I should try to grow tobacco instead! :D

Haha, I tried that once. They never got bigger than like 1 CM. Im not sure what i did wrong but they stayed at like 1 CM for a month or so then died. I think it may have been lack of perlite in their medium that was not letting the little tap root get settled in or something. I have a few seeds to try this year still. Also, as far as smoking cigs and quitting, do you guys think it would help to get a cigar or pipe or something and switch to that, then quit from there? I have only smoked prolly less than a half pack of ciggs in my life but i smoke cigars very occasionally when someone has them and smoke pipe tobacco like every weekend a few times and i have not become addicted at all plus it doesnt go into my lungs to stop me from taking big bong loads. I noticed that whenever i did smoke a cig or inhale alot from a cigar i couldnt rip a bong for shit.

well since you couldnt resist on your next attempt try smoking blunts and joint to replace the cigs might work may never know good luck too you BG

High Grunt! Just wanted to see how you're doing...if at first you don't succeed...well you know! Hang in there, smoke a big bong hit, talk to your dog. If he's anything like my "mama" dog, I'm sure he'll listen. Have a "hella" good morning!! ;)

Latest posts

Back