I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in!! i grew skunk#1 and it stunk the house out!! good luck brother!!

Thanks

10 days above ground.

day 9 004.JPG

Oh good , i didnt miss much yet. I wanna see the Dmans magic:) :)

Thanks Puffin and Sol, so far so good.

gave them their first light feeding this morning.

Very nice dman. If you don't mind i will grab a chair since yours are only a few days older then mines.

:48:

Thanks HL, I better get some boys, out of the 17 i can handle 9 nicely 11 if I have to.

bho_expertz said:
Very nice dman. If you don't mind i will grab a chair since yours are only a few days older then mines.

:48:

Thanks BHO, have a seat.

I normally wouldnt post pics 2 days apart but i gave them a light feeding at only 10 days old and boom they took off, the differece in these pics is only about 36 hours.

day 9 004-2.jpg

nov 7 2011 001.JPG

That light feed really gave em a boost huh :aok:

Hmmmmm....looks like 17 very healthy females dman. :p

Looking good bro-en-stein.....if you treat them too well you might wind up with a bakers dozen of females. Heck with Got Milk....Got Room?:D

You will have a perfect canope, dman -- them will be so fine -- my seeds always pop days or weeks apart and I have a bunch of different sized plants -- you have it down, bro -- GREEN MOJO!

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

I better get a decent amount of boyz , I did 17 counting on it, I'm just throwing any males out but in no way can I deal with them all, and I dont want to either, LOL. worse case a friend will take a couple.

I can live with 6 males but I would prefer 8

Finally got them under the 600's, now if i can find time to transplant into veg pots i will be golden.

They were a little thirsty here but they have got their drink now.

last Larry 001.JPG

Finally got everyone in veg pots and under the two 600's 16 are shown, #17 is okay i just need to get yet another pot tomorrow. lets hope for 7 boys, LOL.

Skunk 3 weeks 001.JPG

Skunk 3 weeks 002.JPG

Skunk 3 weeks 003.JPG

Skunk 3 weeks 004.JPG

Thanks Jack.

8 girls would be perfect, 10 i can live with, anymore than that and there will have to be a cull or a friend i give clones to in the spring will need to buy a light.

I love to feed them, They put on a growth spurt and you can see a difference in 12 hours. here they are @4 weeks.

SKNK 11-22-11 001.jpg SKNK 11-22-11 002.jpg

SKNK 11-22-11 003.jpg SKNK 11-22-11 005.jpg

SKNK 11-22-11 004.jpg SKNK 11-22-11 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back