I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smell RoadKill and I like it!....Good luck brother sounds like excellent crosses. Good Skunks are hard to come by..Hope your Stinky with Skunk... too ya..:bong:

Ryder said:
I smell RoadKill and I like it!....Good luck brother sounds like excellent crosses. Good Skunks are hard to come by..Hope your Stinky with Skunk... too ya..:bong:

Thanks Ryder, these are crosses made from seriously solid genetics, so we will see what i get.

Thanks alot Jaam, Rose and Jack.

Im pretty happy with them so far.

They look delightful, dman. Green Mojo to you -- I sense something special happening in your garden...

peace

HemperFi said:
They look delightful, dman. Green Mojo to you -- I sense something special happening in your garden...

peace

Thanks HemperFi, soonds good to me.:)

there all still going strong, still no sign of sex, but it should be soon.

11-26-11 001.JPG

11-26-11 002.JPG

11-26-11 003.JPG

11-26-11 006.JPG

11-26-11 008.JPG

Nice and green plus bushy as helll....nice job. Can't wait to see what kind of head count you get when the males are culled.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Cmon girls lift your skirt alil for dman....

Thanks HL, wee will see.

JAAM, LMAO, i could get use to hearing that.

a little update, happy plants, still waiting for them to lift their skirts.

dec 2 2011 001.JPG

dec 2 2011 002.JPG

dec 2 2011 003.JPG

dec 2 2011 004.JPG

dec 2 2011 005.JPG

Very nice ... How tall are they already ? Do you flower them with how much final height ?

Thanks JAAM.

bho_expertz said:
Very nice ... How tall are they already ? Do you flower them with how much final height ?

Thanks BHO.

They range from 13-16 inches from the top of the pot, they will start 12/12 today at 3 am.

I tried to wait until they showed sex but they havent yet, but they are very very close so i flipped them.

Day 4 of flower, the stretch has begun, but its not going to be too bad by the look of them, really good growth. STILL not showing sex at 5 weeks.

Dec 6 2011 001.JPG

Dec 6 2011 002.JPG

Dec 6 2011 003.JPG

Dec 6 2011 004.JPG

Dec 6 2011 007.JPG

Your plants, if they were people would be very happy people. I know i repeat myself but your plants are happy.

Latest posts

Back