I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jaam and PP, most are doing well but still having an issue with one, im going to give her str8 water next watering.

They look EPIC -- when you are growing the strain for a breeder, do they expect you to grow the plant out normally? Do you LST or top or fim? just a stoned curiousity :)

Plants look stellar

HemperFi said:
They look EPIC -- when you are growing the strain for a breeder, do they expect you to grow the plant out normally? Do you LST or top or fim? just a stoned curiousity :)

Plants look stellar

Thanks Hemperfi,

Good Question, I had the same question for the breeder, but TCVG is an interesting character and all he said was "there your plants now, do as you please" so I topped 4 out of the 9 girls.

Thanks dman -- I was wonderin. I'm sure he will be pleased. Good job!

Almost 7 weeks, there is some yellowing going on but its mainly the HPS light.

Jan 18 2012 002.JPG

Jan 18 2012 004.JPG

Jan 18 2012 006.JPG

Jan 18 2012 008.JPG

That first pic. has so many hairs it looks like the back of someone's head. LOL They are looking good dman. Stay safe. :)

Thanks PP.

8 weeks today so it was sample bud time, they will almost all go 10 weeks, one or two i will think about taking down around 9 weeks. i will let this dry for a few days and check it out.

Its called Shitt on a stick X '78 Skunk special

bud 2 002.JPG

bud 2 010.JPG

Latest posts

Back