I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

With 2 weeks to go on my current grow, here are the seeds I dropped in water last night.

5- (Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x '78 Skunk
6- ((Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x Gorilla Grape) x '78 Skunk
6- ((Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x the Flav) x '78 Skunk

I could smell some skunk so decided to follow my nose n look where i ended up.
These look like some good strains. Think i might stick around n see how it goes. Good luck.

There is no way I am gonna sit in on this grow unless you grow some skunk...preferably something crossed with 78 Skunk.

Oh wait.....:holysheep: that's a lot of Skunk. Hope you got a fresh carbon filter on stand bye bro.:D
I am in..,

Hamster Lewis said:
There is no way I am gonna sit in on this grow unless you grow some skunk...preferably something crossed with 78 Skunk.

Oh wait.....:holysheep: that's a lot of Skunk. Hope you got a fresh carbon filter on stand bye bro.:D
I am in..,

Thanks all.

HL, i have 2 filters and they are both on there last legs carbon wise, i will have that corrected for flowering:hubba:

dman1234 said:
HL, i have 2 filters and they are both on there last legs carbon wise, i will have that corrected for flowering:hubba:

Smart move dman.....:) I have not grown anything skunk in quite a while but I remember how much they stunk in flower.

Thanks everyone.

17 seeds all above ground now, 100% germ rate.

I'm in. Rose can have the couch. I'm bringing a sleeping bag and parking myself down right next to the girls. They're gonna love my CO2.

-nasty

be prepared...our A-5's require the filter on...even in veg.

mojo on the grow!

FA$TCA$H said:
be prepared...our A-5's require the filter on...even in veg.

mojo on the grow!

Thanks everyone.

FC, I've got 2 30 inch filters ready to go.

Seedling pics suck.

halo 002.JPG

coming along fine, nice and slow is good, the big light room wont be empty for a week.

nov 1st 002.JPG

Latest posts

Back