i smoke a lot, testing question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efini13

Reaction score
I smoke a lot. everyday for the past two years hydro and shwiggles. i just found my dream job. the first thing guy asked me was "can you pass a drug test?". i had to yes. well it has been almost a week since i smoked last (sun oct15 was the last time, hydro). the day he called (tues) i drank two gallons of water and took 1000mg of niacin vitamin b12. since then i have been starving myself only eating only salads and bannanas and drinking chocolate soy milk and water. i got a cleanser called stinger total detox. has anybody ever used this before? i was told by the counter person that it is gauranteed to work, but she worked in sales and i really dont trust people in sales. i am going to have to take the test this coming up week sometime. i absolutly HAVE to pass. I weigh about 175 lbs pretty skinny. i weighed 200 lbs three months ago, stopped going to the gym and started sheding weight like crazy. 25 lbs in three months. oh yeah and im broke, no money. can someone please let me know if im doing this right, or give me some pointers. im very paranoid right now, haha, thats pretty obvious. thanks for reading this. and please only people that know for sure respond. i really need this job. thanks for any input.

I don't know about Stinger but I do know that I and people I know have been let down by "guaranteed" products. Guaranteed means you'll your money back but you still won't get the job. I'll tell you the same thing I always tell folks on here. I use the bottle of fake stuff that heats itself up with a little hand warmer. It is guranteed to work, just sneak it in there.

i wouldn't suggest using a fake. Some companies are required to observe you when you give a sample. Also drinking too much water before your test can be a bad thing too, your test may come back inconclusive so you will have to retake.

Latest posts

Back