I Spy...PARTY SUPPLIES!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

Title says it all, here's what I spy with my very eye...

party supplies 001.JPGparty supplies 002.JPGparty supplies 004.JPGMore party supplies 001.JPGMore party supplies 002.JPGMore party supplies 003.JPG

Party starting a touch early this year, but got planty of favors to keep it going for awhile!!! :woohoo: :headbang: :woohoo:

Are all of those different hashes? Wish I could reach into the screen and load my vape. :icon_smile:

All finger hashes from different gals along our journey, the older stuff is the dark brown! The ball in the bowl is actually from the very very first gal, my KANDY!!

lol, a small ball is all it takes...

I kept the celebration going at the course yesterday during league, a ball in the pipe before tee time and everyone was stoned! Me? normal....I went par par birdie par...and ended up 4 over LMAO Shouldn't have lit the second bowl and following joint!

couple of those look like something the cat hacked up. lol...wait, did you have to follow the cat around with a baggie? :p

did you have to follow the cat around with a baggie?

Yeah...."we're smoking Persian"! :rofl: :rofl:

Smoked up almost all the finger hash yesterday, what a party it was!!!

Latest posts

Back