I think I may have killed my seedling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msstephanie2970

Reaction score
This morning I went to water my seedling. After watering, there was a little runoff and I went to pour it off and I hit my seedling on the grow light. The stem isn’t broken but it does lean now. Is there anything I need to do? I have included pics. The second is what the seedling look like after I hit is on the grow light. The first is what it looked like before I hit it

Attachments

• EE5124BA-5B73-4EAD-8DDC-86800BF12FC8.jpeg
    EE5124BA-5B73-4EAD-8DDC-86800BF12FC8.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2148FE38-CF2D-4DA6-AF10-DD2FB99B5491.jpeg
    2148FE38-CF2D-4DA6-AF10-DD2FB99B5491.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 38
Hey Steph !- I can't tell from the pic but if the stem isn't broken it'll be fine !-- It's a weed !-
Welcome to MP !- What ya growing there ?

I keep Painter's tape around because I HST, and can be a clutz. I've splinted together smashed stems and haven't had one not survive yet.

Cannabis is hardy, but IT IS NOT A WEED!!!!! It is a medicinal herb.

If the stem is not broken in two, it will most likely survive. I sometimes will support the stem if it is drooping, but yours looks quite happy. I think it should be fine.

Looks to be straightening with a slight curve but still alive and growing I added a little soil around the base of the stem for support.

Oh, Keef, just tryin' to keep you on your toes! LOL--some of us never call it weed and never have. I also never called it dope. I hate to even use the term marijuana (as it was created to have negative connotations), preferring to call it cannabis...or if I'm lazy, pot.

And unfortunately, it doesn't even really grow like a weed. Never have I had cannabis spread and cover my yard like weeds can. It is a hardy plant and can take a fair amount of abuse and bounce back, but it does take care, specialized care. And you are not going to reap a bountiful harvest if you ignore it or treat it like a weed.

I love this wonderful plant and think it is a big part of why I am still going strong at 68!

Latest posts

Back