I think im being watched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
OK so here's the thing. I did have my small grow here in my home at one time. Not a good idea when you have kids in the house etc etc. So what i did was talked to a family member a time ago about using some of the farm land that they have (300+ acres partialy wooded) about using some of it during the summers to grow a bit of the happy stick (just a term they know it by) after a talk about how they can lose the land if its found etc. they tell me of an old shed way out in the trees where they used to store extra ferts and such for the fields that are no longer in use, and that if i want to use it im more then welcome to so long as i pay the part of the electric bill that their bill goes up, hecks yea ill do just that. So i get all my stuff moved and the rest is history on the how i got to start growing way the feck out in the boonies.

Now 3 days ago (i try to only go out there 2 times a week) i went out to the land to check on the plants, and there was acar parked near where i go in, not one i recognise either. So i skip the trip and keep on moving so not to draw attention to myself. I call up the family and tell them there was the unknown vehicle and see if they have a clue as to what it is.They tell me they will go and look and see whats going on, when i call back they tell me that there wasnt a car there at all. Last night i tried to go back out again and the same car was still there so i havent been able to stop and go check out whats new in the room, and i need to last tiem i was out my plants were coming up on 2 ft and i have a 5.5 ft limit, and they need to be kicked to flowering times and a couple need to be transplanted.

Is it just me or does this sound like someone is watching my spot now wating to either bust the grow or even possibly rob it when its time. I know these are typical problems that nearly all of us can have, and i know ive followed the rules for the most part no one knows other than me the wife and the person who is allowing me to use the shed, and i doubt if any of them have dimed on me, or did i call on myself and not know it :D All i know is that im starting to get frustrated with the unknowns going on, i just want to grow out my meds so i can continue with my life in the normal fashon.

More on this as it develops.

Scary stuff Dubbaman.
With so much at risk for you and others, better to be safe than sorry.

Then again- could be some kids found a good spot to go parking.

UKgirl420 said:
is it not possible to ask the person in the car what there doing on private property ,,,:spit:

good luck:peace:

:yeahthat: Do you have a dog? Take the dog with you and ask. I would bring a camera and make sure they saw me taking pics of the car/license plate.

UKgirl420 said:
is it not possible to ask the person in the car what there doing on private property ,,,:spit:

good luck:peace:
It is but if it is a Leo sitting there watching whats going on do you really think that the would come out and say oh yea were watching you because we think your growing pot on the farm.

Hello Dubb :)

I hope the family are well.

Is the car old or new?

Was it day or night?

Is that road an outback road or a popular busy road?

Along that stretch of road, is that the only stopping place?

Is that stopping place the only way to get to your grow shed?

Take a pic of the car.

It could be someone looking for a spot for themselves to grow.

Then again ...

:peace:

ArtVandolay said:
Do you have a dog? Take the dog with you and ask. I would bring a camera and make sure they saw me taking pics of the car/license plate.
Nope no dog but the pic idea is something ill do when i try and make my way back out there later on thanks for the idea AV.

BuddyLuv said:
I would walk right up and ask them. Tell them there is no hunting or something to make it look legit.
There have been times when others have gone out and hunted the land without permission and i don't remember seeing anyone in the car either but you'd think if they was poaching they would at least have a truck to carry off the deer that are quite think this time of year around there.

Dubbaman said:
It is but if it is a Leo sitting there watching whats going on do you really think that the would come out and say oh yea were watching you because we think your growing pot on the farm.

no but they would have to tell you something ,as to why they are there ,,then u can decide for yourself if you believe them or not ,,

I think UK Girl is right: You just don't have enough information to know for sure what's going on. You need more info.

That said, there's an old adage that goes, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not really out to get you." It makes sense to err on the side of caution. Why screw around?

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Dubb :)

I hope the family are well.

Is the car old or new?

Was it day or night?

Is that road an outback road or a popular busy road?

Along that stretch of road, is that the only stopping place?

Is that stopping place the only way to get to your grow shed?

Take a pic of the car.

It could be someone looking for a spot for themselves to grow.

Then again ...

:peace:

So far all the family is fine and not concerned.

Good ??s HIE the car was newer and it was a dodge charger, the :cop: here use all kinds of cars not just crown vics.

I go out at night while my lights are on.

The road is very dark and isolated the next closest spot to stop is about 2 miles off, and its not a main route. I could park at the main house and walk back to the shed,man that would be a trek i haven't taken since i was a kid :D

If its someone looking for a place to grow themselves that would be a best case scenario there wouldn't it then i could have my plants and theirs LMMFAO not that i would put that bad karma on my head.

Hey Dub it is Turkey season here and the morals mushrooms may just be coming up where you live. Just a thought. But if it is private land and you know the property owner has not given permission, I would say they are trespassing. Even Leo needs permission to set up shop on private property.

pcduck said:
Hey Dub it is Turkey season here and the morals mushrooms may just be coming up where you live. Just a thought. But if it is private land and you know the property owner has not given permission, I would say they are trespassing. Even Leo needs permission to set up shop on private property.
You know what pc i think you hit that nail right on the head. The farm was dairy and there are still many a moo moos that roam just because they never got sold off and others that were just kept more as pets since the family is getting to far on in years to keep up with the daily duties. We used to go and hunt shrooms there way back when, id bet thats what it is, a couple of kids who know that there are cows and lots of land where there may be some shrooms and they are trying to find them, if that is the case lets hope they dont find the shed too :eek:

BuddyLuv said:
I am not saying they are hunting but it makes for a good cover on asking. Or you could call the cops on them and see what happens.LOL

I was just going to suggest that - call the cops :D

Does any of the neighbors have young adults amongst them? Most likely the people know the situation, like you said and just taking advantage of the opportunity.

Good Question if u should be worried.?
1. First of all I would stop and ask why he on the property,
2. U can protend to have car trouble and pull off the road and ask for a help like a cell phone and this way U can see what in his car..
3. call the cops and tell them that there people shooting on the property.
4. Watch the car from far away and see what going on..
Keep Ur Gaurd up, find another way to ur plants..
Be safe Dubb Ur Needed Here.!!;)

I'd ask them what they were doing--obviously they don't have a warrant or you'd be laying on the ground with zip ties on your wrists. But that's just me and I don't have a dog in that fight--it's not my freedom we're discussing here, it's yours. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back