i think something is wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

i planted my plant about a month ago....and it is only about 8 inchs...i dont think that it is healthy..my friend told me to crush up vitamins..with a to zinc..and then spray them on the plant so i did....i hope that wont kil any of them...My plant also has only 3 leave sets, and most of them are 5... is it just to early and the other 2 will grow in..or is my plant different?

Indoors is a lot faster. ID is manipulating the photoperiod. So we have control over when the plant flowers.

OD your dictated by the sun. Harvest is typ. Sept. Oct. for OD

The exception to this is Lowryder strain. this is an auto-flowering strian and is 8 weeks from start to finish. No matter what the Photoperiod is.

Outdoors you're in it for the season buddy.

STOP
Don't spray human vitamins on plants.
Plants need plant vitamins i.e. fertilizer/nutrients.
Using human vitamins will only f them up.
Plus, fertilizer is cheaper than himan vitamins.

okay well i already sprayed it once..just once..so they will live...but can you give me a list of stuff that would be good for it...also can i get theis stuff from lowes, home depot etc...

You can get Superthrive from Walmart and it is
a very good additive but for ferts IDK I would order
some Fox farms or Something I really wouldnt use..
any MG or Cheap O ferts never no what are in them

Or if you can find some good organic ferts I would use them
if you cant order anything. Check with A local Growing place
like a nursery or a grow shop. See what they say is the best
but dont tell them you growing marijuana!!

AceT9 to the guy at the target garden center "What do you have to really get my ganja plants going?"
Not that you would, funny visual.

HAHAHA 911 Some guy wants ferts for his Marijuana Plants
what should I do?? Or you dont know he could be cool I know
a guy that works a walmart in the garden section that grows
and smokes bud so you never know

AceT9 goes to homedepot and asks about nutrients for his marijuana. The guy says he'll page him as soon as the main garden guy gets back from lunch.
Main garden guy returns, gets on the p.a. and says "Will the guy who wants to know about the best nutrients for his marijuana plants please come to the garden dept."
300 people show up.

Some plants grow faster depending on type, you should just go by vitamins for your plaints, they sell ones that help the roots set in fast, and as long as your plant has enough space and LIGHT [it has good lighting right?] then you should be fine. Once the roots are well settles never turn off the light and it should grow faster, then once you want it to flower go to 11-13 schedule.

Latest posts

Back