I thought id start a journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all know about my flower room and my heat issues well its officail those girls are gonners. Moving forward i have a new flower room made up. Same light 400 hps, i just cornered off one of my rooms with a 2*4 beem as a corner and used Black gorilla duct tape and black visqueen. Tell me what you think there? only 2 days in but just wanted to tell you there wont be any more pics of the old ladies so sad. Yeah so leave me some comments.

DSCF0458.JPG

DSCF0459.JPG

DSCF0460.JPG

OK so i added another 4oow hps in there. It is now day fifteen Flower. I think my new room is working out what do you rhink. My heat issues have dissapered. Now that im out of the attic. I also just cut new clones and tanspanted there mothers. Heres a few pics Let me know how im doing. This will be my third time around i guess if you count the half chared premature flower last time lol. Puff one for me!

DSCF0461.JPG

DSCF0463.JPG

DSCF0464.JPG

DSCF0465.JPG

DSCF0466.JPG

DSCF0467.JPG

DSCF0471.JPG

Whats up Tool46. You are doing one heck of a great job on the grow man. The ladies are looking very healthy which is always a +. :D Keep it up.

Hey whats up the brothers grunt? Thanx for the comments. Im definately getting the bug now. I dont think i could stop if i wanted to lol. Puff Puff Pass

Yeah I had some heat issues a couple weeks ago. :( Had me worried a little bit. Now that I'm 12/12 light on from 10pm-10am my temps are fine. Glad you have some girls coming up nicely after the heat burn!

So thought i update with a few pics. Sorry about the qualiity. My cam isn't the best. I Recently started using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom on them yesturday. So yeah what do you guys think?

DSCF0495.JPG

DSCF0497.JPG

Whats up Tool46. The ladies are really looking great man. You think you have the bug now wait until those buds really start to fatten up and get frosty. :D

Hello all, so i was bored and thought i would update. So i swopped my 4 4' flouros out for a 400w metal halide for my veg room. Still have one 5400 lumen cfl setup also. Heres a few pics. Dont worry they are not white like the pic looks ( reflection of the floor i think). Also later tonight i will update my flowering babys. I have one question for anyone who will help me. I have successfully cloned twice now. I have the third ones in the process now. Anyways i couldn't find my cloning agent (dip and grow) worked great for times before. So i just did it the same way just with out the dip and grow or any solution. Its been two weeks at least. They are not dead or anything some seem to be growing slightly but i have none showing roots yet. Will they make it? Or should i go get more dip and grow and start over with freshly new cut clones. Sorry about the novel lol IM blazed. thankx for anyone who helps.

DSCF0502.JPG

DSCF0503.JPG

DSCF0504.JPG

DSCF0505.JPG

The veg room looks great along with the ladies that live in it. I'm not sure as far as your clones go. I have heard of people just putting a cutting into a glass of water and the way you are doing it. If i'm not mistaken it just takes longer for them to root but don't quote me on it. ;)

hey tool, I've succesfully cloned several times, types and species without the aid of a rooting agent/hormone. It probably does increase the succes rate and speeds the process, but it isn't a "necessity" in most cases.

Thanks guys. I will just keep um going. I kinda figured it would just take a,little longer thats why i wasn't worried.

Heres a few pics of the ladies in flower day 25. mmmmmmm!! there looking much better this time around with the HPS Compared to my old Flouros. Whatcha think?

DSCF0527.JPG

DSCF0533.JPG

DSCF0534.JPG

DSCF0540.JPG

Hello all bored so heres a few more pics of the ladies. I also added two more fresh ladies in today. i think they are coming along ok.

DSCF0549.JPG

DSCF0551.JPG

DSCF0552.JPG

DSCF0553.JPG

DSCF0555.JPG

The ladies are looking great tool46. How long are you away from harvest? Man i bet you can't wait. You are doing a great job man keep it up. ;)

Hey whats The brothers grunt? Im im getting so anxious. Well 60 days is in 4 more weeks. So probably 3-4 more weeks. They are starting to smell nice and sweet.

Sorry about the last reply, I totally missed that set of pics. I do apologise.

Hello So its been a while since i updayed. I hope everyone is well. So it is now day 47 Flower 800w Super HPS Hortilux. So here is a few pics of the ladys. There is two that have only been in for two weeks also. Then the four for 47 days. Let me know. Im thinking about 2 more weeks. I was thinking about turning off all the lights completely in about a week. and letting them dark cycle the rest to gain trichs. What do you guys think?

DSCF0565.JPG

DSCF0566.JPG

DSCF0567.JPG

DSCF0569.JPG

Latest posts

Back