I tryed a Vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl:

You got that right JAAM :rofl:

Having a good Vapor would be nice but for now a $50.00 will work for me and if that take a dump I have 3 or 4 soldering iron I fix it and Beef it Up..;)

Ok I got my Vaporizer and it work good!
So what part is getting vaporized.?
I am having a lot of brown color left over, is this how it suppose to be.?

Do I burn the weed til there ashes.?

Over all, it still make me cough at the throat, and deep down..:confused:

Flyinghigh said:
Ok I got my Vaporizer and it work good!
So what part is getting vaporized.?
I am having a lot of brown color left over, is this how it suppose to be.?

Do I burn the weed til there ashes.?

Over all, it still make me cough at the throat, and deep down..:confused:

You won't end up with ashes unless ya have your temp set way seriously too high. The green color will turn some shade of brown if you're vaping at a good temp. Stir the bud up every couple hits and re-tamp it down to evenly vape all the bud. Once the whole lot of it is the same brown color, replace it with fresh weed. Don't forget to save it and try canna-butter with it.

If you're getting some harshness with the vape, it might be ya got your temp a little too high. If your weed is turning very dark brown or black, that's another indication you're maybe vaping too hot. Try turning your temp control down just a little bit, and experiment with different temps. You don't need to see smoke in your exhale to be getting vaped. Just a light mist is all you'll see, or maybe none at all. It might also be your drawing too hard on it, heating the weed up more than is needed. Try a medium steady draw and see if that helps any.

I vape at about 340 degrees and that seems to work good for me. I get plenty high off just a quick couple draws. The weed turns about a medium dark brown shade. Just try changing the temp about 5 degrees at a time, and draw a bowlful thru and see what works best.

wmmeyer said:
. Once the whole lot of it is the same brown color, replace it with fresh weed. Don't forget to save it and try canna-butter with it.
I vape at about 340 degrees and that seems to work good for me..

Thanks !! My temp is set at 280 and when it turns brown then it
all done. ok

Does it make your bowl turn brownish color after 3 days of use... I would think so, since there some smoke coming through..

Canna butter, saving all left overs...
what about cookies or other cooking.?

Latest posts

Back