I want cooler temps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ $53/mo x 6 mo or $318 annually for a/c ac alone. I would obviously run lights on. Now figure what the lights, fans and other expenses are and you know your break even less labor.
With all do respect, I don't need that type of negativity in my life, lol. I don't want to know. Feels free that way. lol.

Sorry, I worked with numbers every day. I look at everything from a sales, gross, expences and net perspective.
Don't be sorry....I let my ol lady do all the numbers. I would stress too much, lol. I get on her when she tells me certain bills are due, lol. Being a business owner sucks sometimes. I do appreciate your help though sincerely.

I am fixated on getting my temps in flower, with full light power below 80 degrees. I will make it happen, I just need to understand it will take more work, attention and dollar bills to make it happen, lol.

Does she smoke weed too? I’d say she will notice the 100.00 jump in your bill.
She does. More than I do per say. She shouldn't gripe too much, as long as I pay to keep the lights on. She's very understanding and lets me get away with more than any have ever, lol.

See right now, lights popped on, after a few minutes temps go from 73 to 83. I don't like that. If it is going to fluctuate I would rather 70 to 75 ish. I am Also going to play around a bit with my exhaust control. i have it sitting at 3-4 most of the time. I will drop it to 1, and see what happens. Then gradually increase it by single increments to find the sweet spot.

She does. More than I do per say. She shouldn't gripe too much, as long as I pay to keep the lights on. She's very understanding and lets me get away with more than any have ever, lol.
Well as long as she greets you at the door wearing a cute teddy, and has your favorite cocktail in one hand and slippers in the other , Helps you off with your shoes , sets you down in a big comfy chair and massages your feet.
Than ya got a good one like I do.

See right now, lights popped on, after a few minutes temps go from 73 to 83. I don't like that. If it is going to fluctuate I would rather 70 to 75 ish. I am Also going to play around a bit with my exhaust control. i have it sitting at 3-4 most of the time. I will drop it to 1, and see what happens. Then gradually increase it by single increments to find the sweet spot.
Too bad there was not a way to automatically open a window in grow room during lights on and closes at lights off.

LOL. I have it under control. Trust me, I am not married, nor have I ever if that helps explain anything, lol.
You might want to check common law in your state....

pose-whip-it.gif

Latest posts

Back