I want cooler temps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to check common law in your state....

pose-whip-it.gif
Lol, I anything I could squat here. Lol.

Im a big boy. Lol.
This is what I have been using last grow and as of to date for flower.
Every other day, 3 gallons of water for 5-3 gallon fabric pots in coco/perlite mix.
20230201_183856.jpg

Last edited:

Are those 1st 2 photos hermies or just calyx?

See right now, lights popped on, after a few minutes temps go from 73 to 83. I don't like that. If it is going to fluctuate I would rather 70 to 75 ish. I am Also going to play around a bit with my exhaust control. i have it sitting at 3-4 most of the time. I will drop it to 1, and see what happens. Then gradually increase it by single increments to find the sweet spot.
73 to 83 in a few minutes...you don't have enough exhaust running. Something his not right.

73 to 83 in a few minutes...you don't have enough exhaust running. Something his not right.
That's what I'm thinking. What's the ambient temp of the room?

Opening this to see if there is a seed....
Screenshot_20230201_191600_Gallery.jpg

I cut it in half. Just seems like leaf matter to me. Can someone chime in?
Screenshot_20230201_191820_Gallery.jpg

See right now, lights popped on, after a few minutes temps go from 73 to 83. I don't like that. If it is going to fluctuate I would rather 70 to 75 ish. I am Also going to play around a bit with my exhaust control. i have it sitting at 3-4 most of the time. I will drop it to 1, and see what happens. Then gradually increase it by single increments to find the sweet spot.
Didn’t you say you had your intake flaps closed because of worrying about light. i get mixed up sometimes on different threads… if so it Sound like you need more intake. May need to find another way to shield the light still letting the air in somehow.

‘do you have a dimmer switch on your vent? If so I’d crank it up.

does your humidity also increase when the temp goes up that quick?

Latest posts

Back