I want to smoke, plz help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupervixenSam

Reaction score
Okay, so i just got busted with a drunk driving (dui). I must complete an evaluation before my next court date (June 26th).... I was a very heavy smoker (4 blunts or more a day) and I have not been smoking for 30 days now because I thought I was going to my eval. today, I didn't end up going & can only make an appointment on a Tuesday before my next court date. I really want to smoke today, wasn't planning on smoking much since I'm sure it won't take much, but I don't think this is a good idea... considering I've been clean this long, ect.ect. But I will most definatly be going to outpatient treatment asap after my evaluation... I was wondering HOW LONG you think it will stay in my system if I smoke only today like, a few bowls or a joint of just plain old schwag? BTW I am a female and only weight about 100 lbs and am about 5"5 and am 18 yrs old.
please help me out! i really want to smoke before i go to rehab but am not sure if I should risk it
Thanks!!

SupervixenSam said:
Okay, so i just got busted with a drunk driving (dui). I must complete an evaluation before my next court date (June 26th).... I was a very heavy smoker (4 blunts or more a day) and I have not been smoking for 30 days now because I thought I was going to my eval. today, I didn't end up going & can only make an appointment on a Tuesday before my next court date. I really want to smoke today, wasn't planning on smoking much since I'm sure it won't take much, but I don't think this is a good idea... considering I've been clean this long, ect.ect. But I will most definatly be going to outpatient treatment asap after my evaluation... I was wondering HOW LONG you think it will stay in my system if I smoke only today like, a few bowls or a joint of just plain old schwag? BTW I am a female and only weight about 100 lbs and am about 5"5 and am 18 yrs old.
please help me out! i really want to smoke before i go to rehab but am not sure if I should risk it
Thanks!!
Whats up SupervixenSam. IMO i wouldn't risk the chance. You have been clean this long why bother. Just think it will still be here when you are done. Hope everthing works out for ya. peace

It seems like you should just ride it out, you don't want to make a bad decision on top of another (Driving drunk). Besides, the judge will give ya hell if you fail.

Gotta agree with these guys, if you've went this long without it, I say wait it out. Go to your rehab, get that completely done with and then if you still feel like smokin, then go for it. I promise you pot isn't gonna disappear between now and the time you're done with rehab:)

well guys i thinking something different. she is going to rehab been their when i wass 17 that wass a long time ago, for MJ. i still think that wass bull shit, anyway, you are going to rehab they are their to "help" you. they alredy think that you have a problem thats why you are going there. if they believe that you could do it on your own they would have just gave you a PO. so i would smoke the hell out of some weed before i went b/c they expect you to have it in your system. then they could do their job of "helping" you.

the choice is always up to you,b/c its you life.
good luck
later girl.

Wow, why encourage someone to get in even more trouble than they're already in? That makes no sense at all. She wants to get out of trouble by going to this rehab, not get into more of it by having pot in her system. That's just my opinion, sure it doesn't matter what I think anyways.

well i the way see it is that she is being forced to go to rehab by the courts. That means that they think that she ahs a problem. if she has a problem let them think that they fixed it. it is also just my opinion and may be not worth much to anyone but me.
BigbudZ

Well I guess that's why they say, Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

bigbudz said:
Well I guess that's why they say, Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.
I fully agree with you.

Go yogi dc Go!! And besides if you're getting a DUI when you're only 17, maybe you "should " go to rehab and get something out of it instead of trying to beat it. Just my "ass****". I mean opinion. :p Peace

well, i took two decently sized hits off of a metal bowl... let me tell you, i got RIPPED... i'm still planning on going to my EVAL in two weeks from the day i smoked (tuesday)... i think i should be fine... might get a cheap @ home drug test anyways b4 then.... I don't even have to get this thing done until the 26th of June...

green day girl just get the STAT PILL...........its 99% gurantee.....just piss twice b4 u take the test......it last 4 hours of clean piss/blood/saliva........trust i have used it twice, and both times it worked.....get that

how many times must I say, www.passyourdrugtest.com. It works, very well. Everything else I ever tried, I got screwed, it never worked. They don't give 99% If you do it right (follow simple directions it's a sure choice)

Aight this is how i gett it outta my ssystem, eat the pot.
just kiddin after u smoke eat A TON eat and eat . and drink alot of water . i did that the weed was outta my system six days later it might have been out before then but thats when i took my test soooo. hope this was help full.

u ever smoke a black? smoke a black it kinda gets u high i bet u cant smoke 2 blacks on ur own, the first time i smoked 1 i coudlnt finish it and its only $1 but u gotta be 18 were im from so just ask sum1 outside the store to buy u 1 or ask sum1 u no thats atleast 18. itll keep ur mind off pot if u let youself.

smoke_marijuana420 said:
lmao those things are kife man if ur talken about the black cigarillos

well the blacks im talkn bout are cigars about the size of a swisher but its made with a filter type tan looking tube on the end of them so u can take a better hit and the tabacco is black and so is the cigar and they arent kife they are hella tite they make u extremely relaxed and real light headed and slow, i like the feeling alot, i also recomend taking a couple hits off a black if ur tryna spit game at a girl, it calms all of your nerves and its almost impossible to feel the slightest bit of nervousness. it basically gives u a real chilled feeling, i think even more than weed does.

Latest posts

Back