I want to start grown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeviGaura

Reaction score
I want to start to grow but i have no Idea were to start. I want to get a fairly cheap setup and just learn more about growing decent bud.:D

and you will hafta get off FB, that takes up way too much time

and change your name to something other than your real name

:peace:

There is tons of stuff to read here. Marijuana passion makes you a grower if you want to grow... We will help.

Rosebud said:
There is tons of stuff to read here. Marijuana passion makes you a grower if you want to grow... We will help.

And if you don't want to grow, you'll be a grower anyways....just a real crabby grower...;) j/k

This place has many knowledgeable growers who are always willing to help out a fellow grower. Best of luck.

Welcome to MP.

Growing is a wonderful hobby, but it does takes money and a lot of study and knowledge. The first thing to do is to do a little reading so you understand the basic needs of the plant. We can help you with specifics. How much money do you have to invest and do you have a space picked out to grow in yet?

My advice, get on Youtube and watch some of the growing videos. Once you've done that search this site for answers to any of your remaining questions. And then, start growing. There are a lot of people on this website who are more then happy to walk you through it once you get growing. Check Ebay and HTGSupply for supplies you will need. But, make sure before you buy something you run it past somebody on this site. That way we can help you make good choices and not waste your money. Hope to see more of you growing is a fun and of course rewarding hobby.

I agree Hemp Godess !

You need to have a passion first of all. When you grow, You connect yourself to the mother Nature. You become a part of it.

Latest posts

Back